Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm doing:

Sem 1
    ACST 101, BBA 102, ECON 111, MKTG 101

Sem 2
    ACCG 106, STAT 170, ECON 110, ANTH 151

Might see you in some classes ;)
    I have decided to wait until class starts because people were saying they are not always necessary. Don't wanna buy something and never use it. So what units are you taking for first semester?
    I have decided to wait until class starts because people were saying they are not always necessary. Don't wanna buy something and never use it.
    Hey! Yeh enrolment was tiring! On the day got all my first choice classes except from one but when I went on that night someone had pulled out the tutorial time slot I wanted so i quickly swapped! Yey! How did you go?

As for books, I found a cheat on another post but I don't know how to check properly : click this link - ECON111���|���Microeconomic Principles���|���Macquarie University���|���The Co-op Online Bookshop��� and change the ending to whatever unit you are looking for.
    Not necessarily. It just stipulated one must be outside your faculty and one must be outside your department. It doesn't which is which. I am doing a people unit in Sem2 which is outside my department.

Yes but first in gets best selection of classes because once you are enrolled you can select classes. I have to wait until a time where most people will have taken all the good classes.
    Lucky you! I am 12:30 - 1:30 and then 1:30 - 2:30 - I just wanted to get it over and done with!
    Yey! I'm glad you got there! Don't worry about it, I struggled at first too but then it just clicks. Hopefully I will see you there, I am thinking of doing my second major in economics too and I am doing some of the same units as you this year so I might see you around =)

Academic advising on Monday!
    heys yeah :) thanks man

ummm its all in the handbook but lol here :

acst101
    bba102
    econ111
    mktg101
    and then u choose one of either accg100 OR accg106

if ur still confused lol PM me
    No you have to do all the 'Required' Units - no matter what. ACCG100 and ACST 101 (unless you do ACST 106) are both Required and must be done.
    You do really calling me a 'chick' makes it sound like you must be male lol!

Anyway, I am more than happy to help you out.

Saw you made a post so will answer you there, if you need anymore help let me know.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…