x jiim
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• well put my friend well put. yea i did concede defeat ;) i guess what i posted wasn't exactly what i meant anyway == i mean i have nothing against those who aren't or anything haha

c-yip :p does that help?
    btw WHAT?! a female you say?! oh dear i'm mortified beyond belief . how can you tell?
    speaking of english....ARGHGHHHHH fml fml i keep procrastinating instead of doing my speech >__<
    ugh punch me now. [actually don't.] i got punched enough by C.Y and the PUNisher during chem.
    OMGOD THANKYOU
    farrr out jim, hahaha i got so owned :(
    every1 there is like waiting for a chance to leap on any1 who hasn't done it yet . =.=
    lol and i just got corrected for my english too. >< i , who have prided myself on my english ability... -groans-
    you know it. ;)

so is your name actually jim? because your 'about me' page says you're a female...
    wow JRAHS. is that what i think it is?
    is it true that you have to be of a certain standard or higher in english in order for them to let you take up 4u eng?
    Nahs, we don't have church service. We just have religious education (although the teacher's really biased) for juniors, but before this year, Year 10s didn't have it. Seniors don't have it.

Is Church service compulsory for everyone? What if you're not Christian or even religious?
    My grade's done complex numbers, polynomials, curve sketching and currently doing conics.

Oh, what's wrong with it being after church service? Church service = free time right?
    :(:(:(

i got 9/20. stuff happened.

they said they'd rather have us doing 3u math inschool than distance, sooo i might threaten to do it distance. .

or not, i've been stalling talking to people i've been meaning to talk to about it, eg treskin/gengiah
    Nope, haven't died, lol. I'm still standing, um, sitting I mean. I'd like to go off to Italy this year, of course, but it may be difficult to find the cash. I blew my savings on a car and I don't have much money left now, but I did buy the car outright. Now I'm set to get hit with TPP insurance, CTP green slip, rego, etcetera. Instead of a few hundred dollars it will cost like $2000. But I'm still hoping to go and I'll tell you if I do.

:)
    Why can't you drop further than 12 units? And from your profile, I can see 14 units. o_O

I recently dropped from 12 to 10 units. I currently do 4U maths, Adv. Eng., Chem and Physics.
    i dunno D=
    i'm screwed too. i've got the plague. again.
    and unfortunately, there are several people who could have given it to me, so i don't know who to kill. my throat feels like sandpaper and my head feels like a big, heavy.. sinking thing. yeah. thing. sinking thing.
    i might do some points for bladerunner and try to finish the 3rd paragraph.
    tomorrow.
    maybe.
    and i have 3u to do too.
    tomorrow.
    maybe.
    ug.
    WELL.
    I just had a lovely little conversation with myself on msn.
    Because I thought you were on >_<.

But anyway, YAY 319 words!
    But uhh.. are you going to do all three? ><;"
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…