Clank_
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi.thanks for the website that u gave about the "australia in 1960's"......
    ummm i was just wondering..if u have any work, that u have done about this topic and if u hav.. would u be able to send it to me please :)
    Thanks.....
    Hi.thanks for the website that u gave about the "australia in 1960's"......
    ummm i was just wondering..if u have any work, that u have done about this topic and if u hav.. can u send it to me please :)
    Thanks.....
    i watched it, soo boring walked out 20 minutes into the movie :p:p dont watch it, its boring well to me it was im not sure about you
    bahaha nice question i finish at 12 25 2morrrow, what a waste of getting up in the morning grrr, srsly we should have a free day dont you think. ummm i dont know buy food from the stations stops and go home :S

what about yourself
    lol i will not use the word fun, instead i will use knowing more about the outside school life
    bahahahha stuuffff it yets stop talking about school and the work load my eyez hurt by just looking that the words :p:p
    yr 11 is hell so far soo much work, teacher talk alot more then they used to and no more sport :(:( .
    what about yourself how is yr 11 going soo far
    hello sorry for the randomness i was reading what you said on this blog and soo checked out your page i hope you don't mind
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…