CecilyMare
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Lol no not state rankings, I meant in school....like I went to Bradfield College, so in that school I topped prelim drama and got #3 in prelim society and culture....sorry, I didn't explain well enough does that make more sense?
    Sad part of it all was, I got NUMBER ONE in drama and NUMBER THREE in society and culture....but i was like, "no those are easy subjects, they count for nothing".....so yeah, I'm an idiot. lol
    That is correct, I am 19. I got sick in the middle of year 10, repeated that...I could be graduating this year, but I thought that I would not get very far in uni or life unless I did science and math so yeah, I basically repeated by CHOICE so I could attempt math, biology and stuff......and yeah, horrible decision.
    Hahaha well I'm sure you're doing better than I am! :p And at least you said "hey I'll try and aim for this" as opposed to me going "that looks way too difficult, i'll aim for something easy!", but I cannot imagine a way you can achieve a 90+ ATAR without killing yourself....or being an bloody genius....I envy those people who are naturally smart.
    I would chance a guess at perhaps azure, like the pristine beaches of Hawaii, or perhaps crimson like the blood of a fallen foe.
    Whatever colour they be, they will sparkle magnificently and be highly prized and coveted, among the grandest of bos possessions.
    The fact you call people who do not enjoy a certain activity "bimbos" sounds quite arrogant to me. Maybe you said that because you love literature and are defensive about it, but I just get very angry at people who think just because they're good at something and love it, everyone who doesn't appreciate it as much they do are inferior. I am not inferior because I see English as "bs", and neither is anyone else who feels like that. Some of them may not be as smart as you are, but I'm sure most of them have the humility to respect those who love it and are good at it...I respect the fact you're aiming high for your ATAR and are working hard, because I am way too lazy to do it..sorry that I was a little rude, but just because I fail to see English as nothing more than "bs"ing, that doesn't make me a 'bimbo' or 'backwards' and I do not appreciate being told otherwise.
    Why do you sound so... mysterious. Let's try an easy one - What's your name?
    Um... Yeah we used to talk. When I first started BoS, I think you were the first person I talked to... You know, when I was being harassed by 2 guys, just cause I ended my posts in 'songs'.

Sadly, I don't know why we didn't talk anymore. But yeah.., what's the wink for?
    I usually don't bake, but for you I'll bake some humble pie.

Better to be a bimbo than an arrogant little bitch. I laugh at people like you, some stranger makes a crack at your precious little rep-thing on a forum and your ego just HAS to get them back. XD It's good though, next time I'm bored I know someone who can entertain me.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…