slugboy
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• no worries...if you need anything else let me know, i also know it can be upsetting and depressing for you to watch her too....
    hey, umm i think i can help you a bit with your situation about your emo girl...i errr...have a bit of experience here....

first thing's first, let her know that you care...only if you do actually care...which it looks like you do
    next see if you can find out WHY she's cutting and see if you can help her fix the problem...offer logical solutions... i'm sure you can do that...if not...come to me...
    if she doesnt wanna talk about it, give her time, make sure she knows she can trust you.
    never get angry at her
    never tell her to stop...its actually an addiction in some cases...i can give you a website if you wanna understand it better...
    never treat her like a child, just always be there for her...

if you wanna talk to me about it, go for it...as i said...i have experience and i'm doing my MDP on it...
    hope everything works out...

oh and tell her that if she wants to talk to another girl with similar issues...get her in contact with me...sometimes its a girl thing....
    Thanks, although the rep was neutral, I'll rep you back

btw, aren't you supposed to be in school?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…