O
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• im going to kill ur coldsore if it doesnt fuck off soon. like ill actually murder it. so make it go away! :mad:
    Engineer yourself a time machine.

~Live forever~

Yeah. I wanna be like one of those dudes on Criminal Minds that can find out someone's entire life just because they wear a blue shirt to work or some shit.
    Tossing up between which Uni I want to go to due to either travel or accommodation. Basically, I want to move out ASAP, but it'd be suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuper expensive. Travelling to any of the 3 unis I want (UNSW, USyd or UWS) is basically 2 hours one way. I really don't like the idea of a 4 hour travel day. I'm more than likely going to live on UWS Bankstown campus. Mainly due to cheap rent + easy course to get into. (BPsych with an Honours year is only 82~ at UWS)

Going to pester the shit out of the guides at our Sydney uni tour Friday.

Got any plans for post-uni?
    Yeah.. I work in McDonalds. Apparently there's some sort of rule against fraternisation or some shit. I think that might be between managers or something, though.

Can't wait for uni. Might get to talk to intelligent people about things. weuweuweuweu
    Probably gonna live on campus too.

and I keep posting what I'm going to right on my wall instead of yours.
    Well, nothing yet.

Thursday night, going to a show (will stab fuckers if I don't get to go). Friday get whole day off school to go to Sydney Uni, so about a 2 hour trip of sleeping to recover from Thursday night. Saturday night to a mate's house for an 18th. Sunday I get to work with my girlfriend for the first time. I don't know if my employer knows I'm in a relationship with her. Could be problematic.

However, I did do 6 hours of maths today. (assuming you haven't read the "things that annoy you" thread) That was... interesting.

I'd love to go to uni. At least you don't have to listen to 12-14 year olds for most the day, or intellectually sub-par humans in your grade. (that's a bit horrible)

Hope you do well in your exams. :) Sorry for the essay.
    :shy:

Pretty good. This may quite possibly be the best week ever.

What about you? How are the leeches at uni going?
    Yeah, I actually knew that already.

tbh, I just wanted to prolong this conversation as far as possible.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…