xMaNx
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• :spzz: Im not supporting fags.

Yikes, its an internet forum, lighten up a lil xMaNx ... trust me yu will enjoy it better!
    lol, got a new account because the other one had so much negative rep on it, just trying to get used to starting from nothing again lol
    Quite simple, whatever you download you MUST seed back. This is from the sites FAQ site:

-Every user has obligation to keep his ratio any time above .96. Once your ratio is below .96 you will receive a warning from the system. Once your ratio is greater than .95 the warning will be automatically removed by the system.

-Must have been be a member for at least 4 weeks, have uploaded at least 50GB and have a ratio at or above 1.05.
    The promotion is automatic when these conditions are met. Note that you will be automatically demoted from
    this status if your ratio drops below 0.95 at any time.

So this site is pretty strict.
    Okay that's not bad, you only get invites once you become a power user. I'll invite you to the site but if we both get banned, I will find you and break your legs, you've been warned lol

PM me your email.
    That's pretty low mate, i'll be putting myself at considerable risk by inviting you to the site. Having a ratio of 0.57 on demonoid is really low considering that site has one of the easiest and greatest upload rates. It's much harder to seed something on iptorrents, and it requires for you to seed a particular torrent for weeks or even months. One question, what's your upload speed? So when you use your client (utorrent, etc), how many kb/s does your upload speed reach?
    hmm not sure...what do you mean by inviting yourself?
    Also I need to know some things first:
    -What are your stats for demonoid (ratio, download, upload)
    -How often do you download and how much do you seed (do you leave your torrent client on during the night)
    So you want an invite to iptorrents?
    It's kinda risky, if you get booted off, then so will I for inviting you.
    hahaha agreed.
    & correction: you shouldn't be a poet anymore and the reason would be your point
    lol
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…