L
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• lol :) yeah, he probably has a really cute auntie! ;)
    its true though, every time i feel completely stressed out (like today, i just think about the end reward...that beautiful atar and how much fun we will all be able to have in a few months!)
    heyy how cute louie eh? thats adorable!
    study is going well i think lol, theres just so much to do before school starts so it hardly ever feels like a break but oh wellz...another few months and then all of this crap would be over and we can all enjoy life again!
    i have 2 sisters, im the oldest! :)
    heyyyy aww its worth waiting for this thing to load to post to you too
    today its not that slow! :) :)
    they are just upgrading the website or something thats why it is so slow
    wow how many sisters u got? coz i remember you told me that one of ur sisters just gave birth. oh well how is ur sister going? is she fine? what is his name??? i hope all is going well
    yeah i have been revising a bit but not much, man i just really need a good break. ive been flat out so i know exactly how you feel :) :) cool lebo tradition eh? awesome!
    heyyy little cutie. im really sorry for the late replies so i have presided to sending people pm messages coz they send faster for some reason :)
    im going good babe, what about you?
    how are your holidays going so far?
    having a nice break?
    heyyy little cutie. im really sorry for the late replies so i have presided to sending people pm messages coz they send faster for some reason :)
    im going good babe, what about you?
    how are your holidays going so far?
    having a nice break?
    zomg .... miss yu!

lol. I msged yu this arvo cause i wasnt meeting yu... yu got it rite?

Sandys not coming skwl tommorrow... :( Random i noe.

hehe im so pumped. for nothing
    lol am currently on a HIGH!

OMG Plz babe post in the thread that i told yu about PLEASE

haha. Ohh how was station ? any rape incidents ;) lol
    no nothing much happening lately.
    oh good that ur on good terms now...its good that ur not arguing any more, its not worth it in the last year
    and omg thanks for your concern you're so cute
    heyyyyy little cutiie....lol yay! ive never been called a sick bitch before,thanks for the compliment :) wow, sounds like you guys are really at each other's throats lol. yeah come to my school and we can bash them up togetha...bring guesss along as well, shes pretty cool
    oh and im so sorry for the late reply..ive been working on some assessments and it was my mum's birthday so yeah, partying hard lol not really
    school is going k, i have an assessment task today for ext 1 english freaking 10-15 minute speech and powerpoint lol, but its not hard. got the highest mark in my class for the legal studies assessment yay! im still comign first
    wbu???? how was ur weekend? anythign new going on at school/in ur life???? u always have cool storiez to tell
    and again im really sorry for the late reply
    mwa, xoxo
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…