janchanisek
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• merci beaucoup! Je suis tres heureuse que tu l'aime. Desole, Je n'ai su pas que j'ai recu ton message. Quand est-ce que tu as fait la langue de francais? Moi aussi, j'adore cette langue magnifique. Je dit, je souvent espere je peux rentrer a l'ecole pour l'apprendre.
    lol probs not dux although im going for the record of most 2nds by the looks of it, here were my rankings last year

2nd-3u
    2nd-4u
    2nd-chem
    2nd-phys
    5th english advanced
    5th english ext

lol haha well im interested in medicine but not bcoz of the 'prestige'. i h8 it how a lot of ppl do that. i actually really want to be a neurosurgeon so yeah its gonna be hard to get in bcoz its tonnes competitive but hey i reckon i might have a chance if i work harder.
    haha yea man thanks.. umm planning for med lol maybe u can gimme some tips on how to ace exams =) and yea chillin a bit atm lol i will hopefully get back to studying by january :L
    yeah usman :) thx 4 asking, i got 96 for 4u and 97 for 3u. im happy wit that, obviously not as good as u XD
    hi :) thanks for the friend request ^^
    i see you are currently doing the course i desperately want to do next year [well, partly]. you have my envy x]
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…