P
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• yeah the CSESOC, i m pretty that for software engineers aswell. Well usyd has 15 soft engineers and 50 comp sci kids, so i think the numbers at UNSW should be similar. Any reason you picked UNSW over Uysd?
    not really, i know lolsmith (fellow BoSer) will be Software engineering UNSW. We comp sci/soft eng kids gotta stick together as their aint much of us. Planning on joining the comp sci/soft engo association?
    Ooh hey Anne! Congrats on topping IPT, as if there was ever a doubt it would be you x) Umm for next year I'm hoping to get into Communications (Social Inquiry)/International Studies at UTS, but I got 0.65 below last year's cut-off so I'm just hoping I'll get lucky and manage to scrape through >< I have a number of back-up plans though, and whatever I end up doing next year I'll probably try my best to transfer anyway because I didn't get 97.something which is what I needed to get into the course I really, really wanted. Anyways good luck with whatever you decide to do and Merry Christmas =D
    Hey it's Cyrille :)=)

Got 91.40, probably directly proportional to the amount of study I did this year (very very little).

How'd you go?

(And btw who's this? ^^")
    K so I was stalking you just now, and YOUR RESULTS ARE RIDICULOUS. Lol I only got 87 in mx2.... Fail. Annnyway gooood work. (I feel like such a creepy stalker ahaha)
    Anne you disgrace, why do you have so my friends showering you with visitor messages? So this must be your secret identity! I KNEW YOU WERE SOCIAL!
    Oo how often do you come on BOS? geez... =.= PROCRASTINATOR!!!! NOT MY FAULT TO....SOME NOOBLET DECIDED TO GIVE ME THE LINK TO YOUR NOOBY THREAD XD
    Also, you should go to the UNSW science info night: Parent & student night 2010 - UNSW - Science
    Just cos I am. :)
    om nom spaghetti shaped deity. Did you work out the polynomials question? I failed at still being online sorry.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…