jnney
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Okay no worris, due to the large quanitity.. it would be impossible for me to carry the books around...
    $125 and i'll drive to your place ? do you live near strathfield station ?
    Hello,

haha, thanks for the advice. Are you really able to drop ANY subject (except for eng) even in the middle of year 11? o.o I thought you had to keep it until year 12, THEN you can drop it :L Anyways, i think i will choose those subjects for next year then. Thanks! Oh and one last favor, if it's alright, :L Do you have any maths preliminary past papers? If you don't then it's alright. Thanks so much! Your help is appreciated :) Oh, and btw, i think i'll stay with standard :) Not really a Eng person. Love maths and science though :L Want to try hard to make it into 4 unit :) Sorry for going on and on :L Thanks! again.... :)
    Hi jnney,

Sorry for the randomness. Anyways, on your signature, it says that you are doing all the sciences and ext maths and eng adv. Those are all the subjects i was going to choose next year (i'm in year 10 :L). But after hearing from a lot of people that it would be too much to handle, i was really confused to what i should pick. Note that i'm choosing at the start of next term. And yeh... I just wanted to get the opinion of someone who actually did all those subjects. Hope you can get back to me soon. Thanks!

Oh, and the subjects you are going to do in year 12, those were the ones i wanted to do too :)
    I'll also chuck in the extra resources have for these subjects ... which are both intangible (email) and tangible
    Hey, so you want to purchase;

• Excel Chemistry HSC; Complete course $7
    • Notes + Past HSC questions In ONE; Binded; By Dr Balan and his son; $10
    • Dot point HSC Physics; $15
    • Getsmart; Physics CALCULATIONS; Covers all syllabus topics; fully worked solutions; topic by topic; $8
    • Book of HSC papers with answers by The Maths Association of NSW; 2008 edition; ..$10
    • Book of HSC papers with answers by The Maths Association of NSW; 2005 edition;..$7
    • Neap; Smart study exam guide for Mathematics extension 2: Original Questions, end of year examinations, trial exams, neap trial exams, fully worked solutions; $12
    • Excel HSC Mathematics Extension 2, Complete Course, Patel; $12
    • Advanced Mathematics, Complete Extension 2 Course, Terry Lee, 5th Edition; With FULL working out; $20
    • Phoenix Practice Questions by topic; over 300 exam style questions, ..; $20
    • Year 12 Cambridge 4 unit mathematics textbook; Arnold & Arnold; $25

Where abouts do you live ?
    Hey thanks for the reply. and yeah i'll try and do what you said. but as I said on the thread, i'm struggling with indepth analysis, making my own perception and opinion and drawing insights on the "metaphysical" meanings of the text. I don't really know how to improve on it.
    o_O do i do the bonding?
    i'm not on the bonded program, so i don't know much about it :S
    a couple of people. dw if you put in some hard yards and are a generally good person you should be able to! :D
    i tried to PM you as wel, but it's not working either
    so email me at the one listed in my sig and hopefully that's gonna work
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…