Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Holy wow, that is so good!! I got like 13 for the crime question and 21 & 20 for the two essays... I lost like 4 marks in multiple choice because I always insist on changing my answers over and over, and normally I have them right the first time :( Haha true that, it would be fun no doubt! And yes, I recently did work experience with channel nine and they said to go to CSU! :D Oh very nice, you smart cookie you!
    Yes you can! Honestly, I got around 81ish in trials (from memory) and didn't study that much for legal (2 days?) and you're much smarter than me, PLUS trials are marked harder! And wow, that makes me scared, assumed Skrzynecki would be marked easy haha! And I want to isolate my self further from society and move to Bathurst... ! Haha I want to do Journalism at CSU, like it has always being a dream of mine ! I hate the cold and I hate living in the middle of no where, but it is a sacrifice I am willing to make :) After my degree I'd love to move to the city!! :D What do you want to do?
    Oh really? That actually seems achievable... YAY! :) Yeah that looked much more interesting! *Sigh* Oh ok, because I know some schools where only standard do it, found it a bit odd haha! Oh wow, that sounds very nice! I wish I lived out near the city, I'm in like farmland :|
    Yes, oh do you know the cut-off? What is it?! And I love Skrzynecki, it is boring though really easy! It is weird though, because both standard and advanced do it at my school... I attend Marian College in Kenthurst :) Hbu??
    Yeah that sounds about right! Hopefully legal will be heaps generic, we are guinea pigs for the syllabus! And yes hopefully English will be alright....
    For belonging we do Skrzynecki poetry
    For in depth study we do Hamlet
    For texts in time Frankenstein/Blade Runner
    For history and memory we do September 11website!!
    How about you??
    Haha that's more than me, I've done 4 hours tops a day, though I'm the same I'm pretty confident I'll get into Bathurst( only need above 75!) legal is driving me crazy, I'm dreading it but I haven't had the time to study it as it is my last exam!! I'll start after English :) are you nervous??
    hahahah well my results were good in the first semester, there's just a lot of pressure too because i have to get a D average because i'm on a scholarship for my degree and i have to maintain D average so... yeah... :( hopefully you can get the marks you want ! :) i memorised key points but was able to manage different questions and adapt my thesises appropriately. :)
    I think I failed it mainly just because I didn't attend several key assesments.. If I even attempted them I'd at least get like 20, 30% on it and manage to inch over the pass level? Argh whatever. Sometimes I don't think im cut out for uni.
    ohhh lol, yeah apply next time around ! :)

yeahh uni is really hectic... i work full-time in an accounting firm too (cadetship) and i'm at uni full-time too (GAH!) so yeah everything is piling up !!!

good luck with your hsc :p
    Hehe :) And alright I guess... I'm not studying as much as I probably should be, though I feel confident I won't entirely fail! How about you, how many hours have you being studying a day (if you don't mind me asking)?? :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…