Jongnie
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hi.......................
    many of the peoples interested in cars e
    but i m crazy about this drift and race and all that. ..........
    i like many cars because all the cars tell something................

Flat On Rent In India
    hi....................
    cars and its collection is my hobby...................
    many of the peoples have this hobby but i m crazy about this .....................
    drifting ,racing and many more ...............
    i like most of the car like racing and drifting........................

Flat On Rent In India
    I was expecting you the say I finished hsc I don't even wont to speak about it ;) but aye as long as you get what you need :D
    and I would tell you how I went but I finished seriously don't even need to see, touch or talk about hsc again, hahahahaha nah they were actually really good thanks
    hahahah yeahhh either that or parra, and same either primary or high school i prefer highschool tho hahaha but yesssssss ill seee your asian ass there
    Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahaha HOMG hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah foreign hilarious ! I like almost peed in my pants ! sup man how's the study's :3
    Hahahahahaha you a gym junkie?? :p hahaha well why don't you start tonight and continue tomorrow ;)??
    yeh pretty good, just had a friend over to study so it was really good :D
    Realllyyyyyyyyyy I roomier I'll attempt not to crash it hahahahaha, oh that's saps good man if your already coming second I think you'll ace it :3
    damn boy your motorbike is sooooooooo hot can I ride it :3
    hahaha everyone calls my a gumby sooo I'll try not to crash for you :3
    Hahahaha maddddd can I come join your school :3
    oh and I wanna see your motorbike :3
    And I keep forgetting to ask how was society and culture ?
    Serious not even kidding haha, umm there's 6 Asians in my year hahaha not too sure about area and rest of the school I don't think there is :3
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…