OmmU
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• sorry im new at this...is this PM? and also do you have paypal cause if you do i can pay you through that and you can mail the stuff to me or if u dont have paypal i can make a bank deposit :)
    i would like to get
    1x A self compiled, bound book complete with interview information, tips and UMAT practice papers with worked solutions.This book is approximately 1500pages in length.
    1x English - Module B Pack (HAMLET) (Contains notes, exam notes, essays, trial papers + tips package)
    1x English - Module A Pack (FRANKENSTEIN + BLADERUNNER) (Contains notes, exam notes, essays, trial papers, audio book + tips package)
    1x English - AOS Belonging Pack (Contains notes, exam notes, essays, trial papers + tips package)
    1x extension 1 math EXCEL SUCCESS ONE (2010 Edition + 2010 and 2011 Paper with Solutions) - Past papers and solutions from 1992-2011. ~Pascal Press
    1x EXCEL (2010 Edition) - Success One Chemistry (Past Papers Book) ~Pascal Press
    and I was wondering if you could do it for $120
    E
    They all come from Sydney or somewhere for undergrad i seen alot of them when walking to school in their black Mercedes. Even if you don't make it for undergrad you are in with a good shot at mature age you could just do another degree then work and do dentistry after which is what i plan to do.
    E
    Trust me it won't be that hard to get in, i've seen alot of people over 21 get in piss easy they don't even fit the 'intelligent' type.
    Heh, i get you...just think of the satisfaction you'll get when you see a good mark at the end of all this ;P
    You too br8. Chem should be an easy 91. And that's all I'm aiming for. :)
    Keeping my expectations low because everything else has turned out so shit. :/

EDIT: Holy shit, I got 91! HAHAHA
    I knew LASIK back to front but I fucked up the correction of myopia which is what you had to compare it to. :/
    I used bat, human and whale too! And then I changed whale to dolphin so I could lie about hunting. Lol
    Yeah, I knew everything too, but I didn't make a logical progression of ideas, which is the criteria separating 5-6 and 7. :/

Yeah, I don't think so. I know like every dot-point they didn't ask back-to-front. Oh well... :/
    I forgot the neuron completely so I tried to think about it and I talked to my friend and apparently I was right. 3/3 :)
    I forgot the numbers for action potentials. :( 2/4
    I knew cornea stuff. :) 2/2
    I confused convex and concave lenses. 1-2/3
    I forgot my mammals so I made it up on the spot. :/ 2-4/6
    I think I did okay in the ear think but I was a bit mumbly and rambly so I'm gonna say 5-6/7
    So - 15-19/25. I'm pretty disappointed, considering I got 24/25 in my half yearly for a missing heading on a table for communication (and that was a difficult test. It had pretty much the same question on hearing aids and cochlear implants in it :)). :/
    I'm not gonna bother reading the solutions. I just took all the marks that I can possibly lose and came up with around 50
    haha ikr.

I'm looking forward to Chem and Phy, because I actually enjoy the subjects and my internal ranking is awesome.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…