coralie1994
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Bonjour,

We are a team of native French speakers and expert tutors around Sydney. We come to YOU according to YOUR available days and times.

Our tutors are familiar with the HSC syllabus and will provide tailor-made lessons according to your specific requirements.

Please feel free to have a look at our website www.FRENCHTUTORING.com.au

We also have heaps of helpful tips and resources on our Facebook page www.facebook.com/FRENCHTUTORING

Get in touch with us on 0466 887 887 or email us for more info - info@FRENCHTUTORING.com.au

A bientot!
    sports med is the best! yeah its really similar so it can get confusing with the dot points, im so glad its over haha! wtf does that consist of haha
    :) all good! haha i reckon! core 1 is the worst. I wish i went over improving performance abit more, but other than pretty good :)
    ohh i see. Haha i didnt go too well I got 17/20 for MC but I lost a few marks on short answers I reckon cos i forgot to talk about a lot of dot points. Im expecting around 90/100
    they seem to go fast like after you really start studying haha. yup, cant wait! oh cool as :) yeah, just doing some short answers seeing if I remember dot and dash points you?
    haha thanks! yeah I prob should've started abit earlier but as you said nothing you can do! I just want to finally say im done lol, and then off to fiji! :D Its hard to stay motivated when your exams are really spread out even if they give you more time in between to study
    :) oh thats not to bad, time to study but still close. Next thursday 10th :l such a long wait lol.. how have you gone so far?
    I think you are ok for a band 4. But it depends on how badly you fail (btw, Im refering to a raw mark fail).
    heyy LOL!! i saw you going on my profile and i jus had to click yours... i think enoilgam is right but yer.. good luck bro all the best and remember stressing does absolutely nofin :) yala tc
    Its a difficult question to answer - it really depends on how badly you do and how well your cohort does. I reakon you're pretty safe for 75+.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…