MissKrabappel
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Notes & Resources About

• I have found a variety of year 11 biology and chemistry exams that aren’t on ace hsc or THSC. Message me if you want them
    I am aiming for an Atar above 90+, however I won’t be upset if I get an Atar in the high 80’s. I come from a middle class/working class background but I am in a low socioeconomic part of Sydney let’s say. I guess I like partying and that, otherwise, my study techniques I wanna incorporate are Active recall, spaced repetition, inquiry based learning, past papers and critical thinking stuff etc.
    MissKrabappel
    MissKrabappel
    Thank you guys so much for the beautiful comments ❤ :)
    • Love
    Reactions: MJRey
    [Blank]
    [Blank]
    Suggestion: pay attention to only the things you WANT. Don’t get caught up with ‘what’s the right way to look at the situation’, because you should never change at your core for anything, even success.
    If you changed for the sake of something you wanted, who’s to say that that new you would still want it?
    [Blank]
    [Blank]
    Of course, keep growing, but I know just how important it is to keep making memories in earlier stages of your life, because you’ll need them as reference the moment you slip up on your psyche, and try to return to that best version of yourself, (based on emotional preference).
    Hey Everyone!!

I am an aspiring science teacher who wants to study a bachelor of secondary education and a bachelor of science (Chem/Bio) at UNSW/USYD/UOW/WSU. I am currently in year 11 this year so I graduate next year lmao, my personal hobbies are sleeping, shopping, consuming knowledge and I like animated sitcoms.
    MissKrabappel
    MissKrabappel
    The reason why I want to become a teacher is to teach those about science and see students excel within their studies. I am also associated with science work all my life which is good, i can also make a difference as well.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…