• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Search results

  1. P

    UNSW 16/S2 Official Results Thread

    Lol, I got an 88 for ENG1811.
  2. P

    UNSW chit chat thread

    Re: UNSW chit chat thread 2016 I cringe so hard every time the exam coordinator says ‘make sure’ instead of ‘endure’. My principles of conciseness won't allow it.
  3. P

    UNSW chit chat thread

    Re: UNSW chit chat thread 2016 I realized the answer to a question the moment the exam ended. Ffs. Comp1811 was easy if you avoided all the bonus methods. I probably got around 80%.
  4. P

    UNSW chit chat thread

    Re: UNSW chit chat thread 2016 I Google 1% of the time and help documentation the other 99% when in doubt. Anyway, I just read the rest of the exam. Problem solving questions are fine. It's the multiple choice that was unreasonable. It asked questions that could be quickly checked in the...
  5. P

    UNSW chit chat thread

    Re: UNSW chit chat thread 2016 Because when you're actually coding you have help documentation and Google to aid you. Also, you are able to trial and error your program. The exam doesn't reflect real life circumstances.
  6. P

    UNSW chit chat thread

    Re: UNSW chit chat thread 2016 Coding exams are so pointless.
  7. P

    UNSW chit chat thread

    Re: UNSW chit chat thread 2016 That was a fast reply. How do you do it?
  8. P

    UNSW chit chat thread

    Re: UNSW chit chat thread 2016 Too long. I needed 5–10 more minutes to finish.
  9. P

    UNSW chit chat thread

    Re: UNSW chit chat thread 2016 The 1231 exam was not a 2 hour exam.
  10. P

    UNSW chit chat thread

    Re: UNSW chit chat thread 2016 They said I could bring anything into cven1300 so I am bringing the past paper solutions.
  11. P

    UNSW chit chat thread

    Re: UNSW chit chat thread 2016 What time do 891 and 372 services begin?
  12. P

    UNSW chit chat thread

    Re: UNSW chit chat thread 2016 GG, I am fucking retarded. I thought our cven1300 quiz was next week when it was today.
  13. P

    UNSW chit chat thread

    Re: UNSW chit chat thread 2016 Because it was unduly easy. It's disappointing compared to the first test.
  14. P

    UNSW chit chat thread

    Re: UNSW chit chat thread 2016 Yes. It's just my way of including both. ___ I've always wondered why people ever think it's a good idea to go on an overseas holiday during a semester.
  15. P

    Is textual integrity a real thing, outside of BOSTES

    Depends really. In the HSC, they don't care but most other facilities do (‘’ is the standard in Australia). E.g, I had to use ‘’ for one of my courses.
  16. P

    UNSW chit chat thread

    Re: UNSW chit chat thread 2016 Lol the 12xx Maple test is a joke.
  17. P

    Is textual integrity a real thing, outside of BOSTES

    It's also ‘ ’ not " " when you're in Australia.
  18. P

    UNSW chit chat thread

    Re: UNSW chit chat thread 2016 The Maple Sessions this semester are unbelievably tedious.
  19. P

    UNSW chit chat thread

    Re: UNSW chit chat thread 2016 Feels bad when scumbag brain keeps giving you 7 hours of sleep.
Top