*$&^%(*£! (1 Viewer)

mei_ling03

Ain't love grand.
HSC
just for a bit of fun, let's post up some good old swear words (i'm bored :rolleyes: ).

coglione - bastard
bastardo/a
puttana - slut
cazzo - f*ck
merda - sh*t
cazzi i tuoi - f*ck your parents
vafanculo - f*ck you
che cazzo fai? - what the f*ck are you doing?

this is so crude. but hey, add on! (it might come in useful one day)

1985guy

HSC
my host-brother said a girl was 'cazzodipendente' i thought that was funny.
cazzo means c*ck.
italians use cazzo a lot.
essere incazzato - to be pissed off.
in rome its really rude to say mortacci tua, its like f*ck all your ancestors!
scoppare- is the verb to f*ck
fare pompino- is to give a blowjob

1985guy

HSC
i think fatti i cazzi tuoi is a really rude way of saying fatti i fatti tuoi, which means mind your own business. not f*ck your parents, but im not sure

mei_ling03

Ain't love grand.
HSC
argh!
now how did you come about to know so much about these things? i just *tried* to pick them up of the italian exchange students when they were here
.. obviously, i wasn't too successful :S

Kakie

it means go have a w*nkcan i write that?
anyway, when i was at rome school they explained with actions and everything! roman boys are very amusing!

do you guys know about the formatiion of va fanculo?
va fai in culo, thats the literal translation go do yourself in the, and if you dont spk italian that would be a shame rite now!

1985guy

HSC
ive seen it written vaffunculo in the jack frusciante script, maybe they write it in both ways cos its not the type of thing u will find in a dictionary, huh

Kakie

1985guy said:
ive seen it written vaffunculo in the jack frusciante script, maybe they write it in both ways cos its not the type of thing u will find in a dictionary, huh
depends on the dictionary...what i want to know is with the new edizione di vocabolari che sono usciti quest'anno se la parola email - che e` incluso! - e` o masc. o fem?

sarebbe interessante, se qualcuno compra` un vocab..fammi sapere x favore!

Martini

Kakie said:
depends on the dictionary...what i want to know is with the new edizione di vocabolari che sono usciti quest'anno se la parola email - che e` incluso! - e` o masc. o fem?

sarebbe interessante, se qualcuno compra` un vocab..fammi sapere x favore!
quest'anno ho comprato un dizionario nuovo e grande, specialmente per le situazioni cosi`. mi fa incazzare quando il dizionario manca una parola.... a che cosa serve poi??
comunque, il dizionario dice:
e-mail 1. (medium) posta f. elettronica, e-mail f.; to be on e-mail avere la posta elettronica 2. (mail item) messagio m., e-mail m. e f.; to send sb. an e-mail mandare a qcn. un e-mail.

allora, e` maschile e femminile

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
ciao, benvenuti

so basically the e-mail service is feminine

and the e-mail itself with the writing in it is masculine?

Martini

yea the service is feminine but then the email itself can be either. and then they say if you want to say to send someone an email it's "un email" so it's pretty confusing but i usually just write feminine. i dont think it actually matters all that much what you write. the markers aren't going to mark you down if you put either cause it is a "new" word so they'll accept probably either.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)