✨✨How much study?✨✨ (1 Viewer)

What colour pen do you guys make notes with?

• Total voters

wassupitsmeyy

HSC
N/A
Hey everyone!

I started this thread to ask everyone how much study they actually do in a day (procrastinating does not count lol) in hours.

And also If you can, just describe how you actually study in general for your subjects :)

pikachu975

Premium Member
HSC
Hey everyone!

I started this thread to ask everyone how much study they actually do in a day (procrastinating does not count lol) in hours.

And also If you can, just describe how you actually study in general for your subjects :)
Uhh in high school a few hours, but month before HSC like 6-9 hours a day doing papers :OO

In uni like I bludge a few days then I spent another few days catching up heaps for like half the day so yea

wassupitsmeyy

HSC
N/A
Uhh in high school a few hours, but month before HSC like 6-9 hours a day doing papers :OO

In uni like I bludge a few days then I spent another few days catching up heaps for like half the day so yea
yea that's one good thing bout uni....it's so much more relaxed and so much easier to have a relationship imo

c8

HSC
i study about 2-3 hours each day on a normal school day (not during exam periods) and like 2 of those hours will be math and the rest is like homework and revision etc. but close to exam periods its like 4-5 hours making study notes revising and catching up on like a whole term of work because i always cbbs lol

pikachu975

Premium Member
HSC
yea that's one good thing bout uni....it's so much more relaxed and so much easier to have a relationship imo
Yeah legit HSC was rly stressful due to ranks and stuff but uni is so chill because no one's competing with each other and there's just more free time in general!

fan96

617 pages
HSC
Uni Grad
At home: 0-2 hours per day but before exam periods typically 3-6 hours.

Most of my "study" is memorising.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)