*π—³π—Άπ—Ώπ˜€π˜ π—Ήπ—²π˜€π˜€π—Όπ—» 𝗳𝗿𝗲𝗲* HSC BIOLOGY Tutoring (1 Viewer)

hscbiologytutoring

HSC
Feeling overwhelmed with the amount of HSC Biology content there is? Do you plan to revise weekly but ultimately end up failing to do so? Or do you just want to brush up on Term 4 content before next year?

Hi everyone :)
I’m a current university student offering online (Zoom) tutoring for HSC Biology!
  • 96+ ATAR
  • Band 6 in Biology
  • Experienced HSC Biology tutor
My tutoring sessions tend to unfold as follows:
  • A PowerPoint presentation overviewing the content that you would have recently covered/ are about to cover in class. I like to use a lot of visuals, gifs, videos and cartoons to make it more interesting as well as providing acronyms and other mnemonics to remember difficult content.
  • Answering multiple choice/ short answer questions
  • Writing an extended response question/ critiquing sample response
*Note: Intake is for HSC 2022 students

Ultimately my goal with tutoring is to take the burden of worrying about how to organize your study off you. Students tend to skip out on doing practice questions and writing extended responses because they require more mental exertion than just reading over your notes but having a tutor to take you through these weekly or fortnightly means that by the time you get to trials you will have already written a basic extended response for every possible dot point. I also take note of dot points that student struggle with and make sure to revisit these throughout the year so that you don’t finish Biology with major gaps in your knowledge.

Most importantly I am a warm and empathetic tutor, I have no judgement on the points that you may struggle with and am happy to spend an entire session going over a basic or seemingly β€œeasy” concept. I want tutoring sessions to be rewarding experiences that you look forward to!

My rates are as follows:

First lesson (1hr) = Free!
One-on-one
1 hr= $55
1.5 hrs= $75
Group (2-5 people)
Note: For group sessions I prefer for students within the same school/class to create a group as you are up to the same syllabus dot point/ on the same module!
1hr= $45 per person
1.5hrs= $65 per person

*Note: Lessons can be weekly or fortnightly, and can change in frequency depending on you needs (e.g. moving from fortnightly to weekly lessons in the lead up to an exam)

If you are interested, please email me an expression of interest (i.e. your name, phone number, current module you are up to, areas of weakness, grade level you are currently sitting at, goals with tutoring) and we can discuss availability from there!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)