1.55pm - 5.00pm!! That has got to be the *worst* time slot! (1 Viewer)

Leap

free falling
HSC
Argh - thats gonna be a loooooong day!
I hate afternoon exams, I always feel waaay more tired. And it doesn't end until 5? Thats just too long. 3 hours of IPT *shudder*

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
we have to do ours in the maths rooms (english is the only exam in the hall), so whilst they will shut the corridor off, it will still be hell noisy at 3.02 as everyone is leaving *shudders*
but at least we get the morning to cram!

Lundy

Banned
HSC
I dont get the morning to cram..I have something like an hour between exams that day. I won't be surprised if I fall asleep half way through IPT

Leap

free falling
HSC
it will still be hell noisy at 3.02 as everyone is leaving *shudders*
geez, that sucks :( At least English is in the hall though, cause you really need to concentrate for that.
Yeah the positive side is that we've got the whole morning...I will be reading over ALL my notes as many times as possible that morning...:read:

Huss

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Lundy
I dont get the morning to cram..I have something like an hour between exams that day. I won't be surprised if I fall asleep half way through IPT
damn...u should complain or something man thats torture.
Originally posted by Leap
geez, that sucks :( At least English is in the hall though, cause you really need to concentrate for that.
Yeah the positive side is that we've got the whole morning...I will be reading over ALL my notes as many times as possible that morning...:read:
i did english advanced last year (yr 11) hehehe:D so no english for mee :p

Lundy

Banned
HSC
Originally posted by Huss
damn...u should complain or something man thats torture.

It's too late to complain now, but I can whine a lot: Stupid timetable..."let's put ipt and ancient on the same day because no one in the state does both ipt and ancient...oh, except Lundy, but she doesn't matter" hmph..

Huss

HSC
N/A
hopefully u should do well...in both exams. just drink alot of coffee in that hour break while u cram :p...or u can fall asleep on purpose...

popthemonkey

dont complain u have ipt tomorrow but u can cram in the morning

what about the ancient history AND ipt people

there is no god

Leap

free falling
HSC
dont complain u have ipt tomorrow but u can cram in the morning

what about the ancient history AND ipt people

there is no god
ok you win :) Thats definitely the worst time slot possible. Except for maybe in the trials where English Modules and Extension English were on the same day - that was a killer. But hey, it was only the trials so it didn't matter that much...
anyhoo, good luck!

AcStyle*

Believe in Desire
HSC
The IPT exam will be my second arvo exam, i had Jap on Tuesday at the same time. I don't mind the arvo slot, u can sleep in a bit & still have time to study in da morning. :)

jason7218972

i have ipt and history on the same day too. im screwed so thre goes my band 6 ipt but theres still hope for sdd

puffkenny

HSC
Am I the only one that knows this or did you know that coffee doesn't wake you up, it keeps you awake..?

Hawkeye

Thats nothing. During the Trials at Manly 4 students had Business Study from 9 to 12, then had IPT from 12:10 to 3:15. They complained, so they made the business studies exam start at 8, so that they could have 1 hour to rest before ipt.

Its a killer though.

^___^
HSC
i'm thanking god for the afternoon exam..

atm i'm scrwed tired...might only learn one chapter or two tonight and rest tommorow morning..sleep early tonight

*snores*

Freakin_Ot_Gal

Is n e 1 scared about the IPT exam..................I AM, i hate the subject, but i had to do it to get a uai!! what kinda marks did peops get in the trial...I WENT REAL BAD!!

worseoff

hey, i got ah and ipt to....im just leaving the 1 hour to study for ipt, fuck im screwed...i fiinsish after maths, i think im first person in statte to finish

SXC_DRAGON_BOY

Been A While
HSC
bcouldnt agree on bad time but hey i havnt started studying yet so its ok...
whats gonna kill me is studying for legal studies the next morning. now thats bad.
but atleast i dont have 2 exams on the same day like some of uz. i feel for uz. hehe

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)