$10 HSC CHEMISTRY (93 HSC/95 Trials/1st in School/98.40 ATAR 2020) DETAILED (86-pg PDF) FULL STUDY NOTES *NEW SYLLABUS (2019)* (1 Viewer)

ryan02

HSC
These are full study notes for current year 12 students or students who are taking a Chemistry bridging course. I compiled this using state rank notes from my mentors and notes from previous HSC markers. They enabled me to score a raw 95/100 in my Chemistry trial exams, placing first in my cohort overall and in the exam. They also enabled me to get a 93 HSC mark in Chemistry.

Take of it what you will, and it certainly is not concrete proof, but my teachers and I were expecting that I get around a 97 HSC mark in HSC Chemistry. Unfortunately, it didn't happen because I was thrown off by the unconventional 2020 exam. But, I believe that these notes are a reflection of that 97 potential.

AND, let me know how you go in your HSC exams/assessments and let me know how/if this helped. I'll be interested in hearing. All the best for your HSC exams.

*I accept payment through Beem it, PayPal, Bank transfer. DM for any enquiries. Do not resell or publicly distribute these notes if you decide to buy them*

1.png2.png3.png4.png5.png6.png7.png8.png9.png

Last edited:

Qeru

HSC
There are full study notes for current year 12 students or students who are taking Chemistry bridging course. I compiled this using state rank notes from my mentors and notes from previous HSC markers. They enabled me to score a raw 95/100 in my Chemistry trial exams, placing first in my cohort overall and in the exam. They also enabled me to get a 93 HSC mark in Chemistry.

Take of it what you will, and it certainly is not concrete proof, but my teachers and I were expecting that I get around a 97 HSC mark in HSC Chemistry. Unfortunately, it didn't happen because I was thrown off by the unconventional 2020 exam. But, I believe that these notes are a reflection of that 97 potential.

I accept payment through Beem it, PayPal, Bank transfer. DM for any enquiries.View attachment 29883View attachment 29884View attachment 29885View attachment 29886View attachment 29887View attachment 29888View attachment 29889View attachment 29890View attachment 29891
You should probably put some sort of copyright disclaimer if you haven't done so, or else ppl may distribute or resell.

Qeru

HSC
Oh lol. How do I do that?
Literally write a page saying you shouldn't redistribute/resell or you will do bad things to said person (sue them), Note: Obviously you aren't going to sue someone for selling something worth $10 but atleast it discourages them.

Heres a disclaimer from a certain someone (not naming names): ;)
P.S: "Don't even think about reproducing and/or selling... even one question from this product in any form whatsoever. They are all copyrighted and, if you do rip them off, I guarantee you will have a ‘legal experience’ so unpleasant... it will give you nightmares forever!"

ryan02

HSC
Literally write a page saying you shouldn't redistribute/resell or you will do bad things to said person (sue them), Note: Obviously you aren't going to sue someone for selling something worth $10 but atleast it discourages them.

Heres a disclaimer from a certain someone (not naming names): ;)
P.S: "Don't even think about reproducing and/or selling... even one question from this product in any form whatsoever. They are all copyrighted and, if you do rip them off, I guarantee you will have a ‘legal experience’ so unpleasant... it will give you nightmares forever!"
Haha
Nah its all good. Just want people to benefit from them, and just make some cash on the side.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)