10 Ways a boy can care about a girl (1 Viewer)

Jarsh89

HSC
@Mishebishi - Nice one, some people just love their fantasy worlds a little too much.

10 Ways a boy can care about a girl? lol. All most guys want is pootang remember.

Princess Vyncie

HSC
zaadee said:
1. When you fall in love with a girl, you have to loudly tell her. Girls are usually very closed and insecure. If you love her, then tell her, it doesn't matter how many times you have to tell her. These three words "I love you" - girls will never get tired of listening to them.

2. When you don't love her anymore, don't hurt her. Boys should try not to cause too much pain for the girl, should be willing to take the blame, and should tell her that it's because you fell out of love with her. A girl's heart is very fragile, it's very hard for a girl to recover after being hurt really bad.

3. When you two are deeply in love, don't just assume that you guys are like old married couples and you don't have to be sweet and romantic. Girls will be girls, and any girl wants a sweet and caring boy.

4. Boys have their egos, girls do too. Don't mind her if she's being vain in front of her friends in front of you. That's just showing you that she has confidence, so she wants you to be better than everyone else too.

5. When she's stopping, no matter how tired you are, no matter how you don't want her to try on every single clothes in the store, never show how impatient you are to her. Because girls are natural shoppers; and she wants to spend time with her loved one shopping, which shows that she actually wants to spend quality time with you. Even though you're tired and you don't like it, watching her be happy - you should be able to understand that it's worth it.

6. Every month, girls will have a few days where they're in a bad mood or be sick. Those few days they really need to be taken care of, so you should be gentle with her and be a good boyfriend to her.

7. All girls need company; don't always take up your friends' invitations to go out and play. Keep the relationships between your girlfriend and your friends good and equal so neither one of them dies.

8. Girls like to cook and do the laundry for people they love. When they do things like that, they're just expressing their love for you. So sometimes, you should do the cooking to show your love for her, right? Sometimes, a small surprise in the relationship will really spark it up.

9. When a girl tells you "I'm strong, you don't need to worry about me", you have to pay attention! When she says things like that, she's just being strong for you. Usually, girls are 'weak', so when she's being 'strong' is probably when she has to leave you. So always take the chance and cherish her, and take care of her as if she was a baby or a child.

10. Don't let her feel like a failure on relationships. When she does that, then it's really hard for her to change her mind. At anytime, don't hurt a girl, because sometimes they can't take the pain. When you love a girl, you have to favor her, hold her tightly.

A girl's wants are actually very simple - she only wants someone to love her.
this is so true.... care for a girl, dont make her cry, take very good care of her and she will love yu....

i have been reduced to tears in many of mi past relationships and they ended witha guy saying "i wanna break up ur just not good enuff" this hurts from som1 you love

so boys dont hurt your girls lyk that..... no onme deserves to be told that by someone they love

Epic_Postings

lol wut?
HSC
jooobl said:
I am going to tell you exactly what is wrong with this thread, because I am at home and bored.

1. When you fall in love with a girl, you have to loudly tell her. Girls are usually very closed and insecure. If you love her, then tell her, it doesn't matter how many times you have to tell her. These three words "I love you" - girls will never get tired of listening to them.
This is incorrect. I get over this VERY quickly. Jeez okay I get it you love me, stop telling me dammit- I don't want someone to sound so wimpy and obsessive with me.

2. When you don't love her anymore, don't hurt her. Boys should try not to cause too much pain for the girl, should be willing to take the blame, and should tell her that it's because you fell out of love with her. A girl's heart is very fragile, it's very hard for a girl to recover after being hurt really bad.
This doesn't apply to me, for I am too hot to be broken up with

3. When you two are deeply in love, don't just assume that you guys are like old married couples and you don't have to be sweet and romantic. Girls will be girls, and any girl wants a sweet and caring boy.
Fuck NO! I do not want a 'sweet' and 'caring' 'boy'.

4. Boys have their egos, girls do too. Don't mind her if she's being vain in front of her friends in front of you. That's just showing you that she has confidence, so she wants you to be better than everyone else too.
I am vain with or without a boyfriend. Dont like it, leave

5. When she's stopping, no matter how tired you are, no matter how you don't want her to try on every single clothes in the store, never show how impatient you are to her. Because girls are natural shoppers; and she wants to spend time with her loved one shopping, which shows that she actually wants to spend quality time with you. Even though you're tired and you don't like it, watching her be happy - you should be able to understand that it's worth it.
First of all, 'stopping'? Wtf. I think you mean shopping. I hate shopping. I do not need to try on every single peice of clothing, that is a waste of time I could be spending playing video games, or at the gym. And even if on the odd occassion I do need to go shopping, I would go by myself and get in and out asap. I also don't want to be 'watched', thats fucking weird

6. Every month, girls will have a few days where they're in a bad mood or be sick. Those few days they really need to be taken care of, so you should be gentle with her and be a good boyfriend to her.
I can be moody any time of the month- And no @ this totm you don't need to give it to me any gentler than before

7. All girls need company; don't always take up your friends' invitations to go out and play. Keep the relationships between your girlfriend and your friends good and equal so neither one of them dies.
That is what my cats are for. Go out whenever you want, I don't need to fucking see you all the time, in fact, I hate it when you see me too much, it is obsessive and clingy- piss off already

8. Girls like to cook and do the laundry for people they love. When they do things like that, they're just expressing their love for you. So sometimes, you should do the cooking to show your love for her, right? Sometimes, a small surprise in the relationship will really spark it up.
I have never done laundry in my life, and I don't cook much- there goes that theory. If you want food, cook it yourself

9. When a girl tells you "I'm strong, you don't need to worry about me", you have to pay attention! When she says things like that, she's just being strong for you. Usually, girls are 'weak', so when she's being 'strong' is probably when she has to leave you. So always take the chance and cherish her, and take care of her as if she was a baby or a child.
What kind of a lame girl says 'im strong'. If you don't need to worry about me - I mean it I don't play games I am honest. And I don't want to be taken care of as a child or baby.

10. Don't let her feel like a failure on relationships. When she does that, then it's really hard for her to change her mind. At anytime, don't hurt a girl, because sometimes they can't take the pain. When you love a girl, you have to favor her, hold her tightly.
If it doesnt work out, it doesnt work out. Most girls are not going to go and slit there wrists. And I don't need to be held tightly.

I don't actually- I don't want a relationship, I don't want someone to 'love me' I want someone to............

Beleive it or not I am not a feminist, slut or a bitch actually- I am just telling it how it is - oh that and the fact I am so sick of everyone around me with relationships and the shit that comes with them, and to point out the fact that there are girls out there that don't want to be babied, and just want a normal guy who won't become obsessed and clingy with them :mad1:

Yes I am frustrated in more ways than one :bomb:
Jooobl, we should go out. You and I are made for each other. ;)

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
jooobl said:
I am going to tell you exactly what is wrong with this thread, because I am at home and bored.

This is incorrect. I get over this VERY quickly. Jeez okay I get it you love me, stop telling me dammit- I don't want someone to sound so wimpy and obsessive with me.

This doesn't apply to me, for I am too hot to be broken up with

Fuck NO! I do not want a 'sweet' and 'caring' 'boy'.

I am vain with or without a boyfriend. Dont like it, leave

First of all, 'stopping'? Wtf. I think you mean shopping. I hate shopping. I do not need to try on every single peice of clothing, that is a waste of time I could be spending playing video games, or at the gym. And even if on the odd occassion I do need to go shopping, I would go by myself and get in and out asap. I also don't want to be 'watched', thats fucking weird

I can be moody any time of the month- And no @ this totm you don't need to give it to me any gentler than before

That is what my cats are for. Go out whenever you want, I don't need to fucking see you all the time, in fact, I hate it when you see me too much, it is obsessive and clingy- piss off already

I have never done laundry in my life, and I don't cook much- there goes that theory. If you want food, cook it yourself

What kind of a lame girl says 'im strong'. If you don't need to worry about me - I mean it I don't play games I am honest. And I don't want to be taken care of as a child or baby.

If it doesnt work out, it doesnt work out. Most girls are not going to go and slit there wrists. And I don't need to be held tightly.

I don't actually- I don't want a relationship, I don't want someone to 'love me' I want someone to............

Beleive it or not I am not a feminist, slut or a bitch actually- I am just telling it how it is - oh that and the fact I am so sick of everyone around me with relationships and the shit that comes with them, and to point out the fact that there are girls out there that don't want to be babied, and just want a normal guy who won't become obsessed and clingy with them :mad1:

Yes I am frustrated in more ways than one :bomb:

you go modern girl!

tbh you sound like an immature bitch.

but go you!

ZJ NingNing

HSC
nichhhole said:
14. Let her fall asleep in your arms. When she's fast asleep, wait 10 minutes then JUMP UP AND SCREAM IN HER EAR! Repeat until she goes home and you can use your arms for more important things...like basketball.
this is the only one that has something I agree with. and by 'something' I mean the last four words.

dont like your sense of humour.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
fucking LOL at this thread.

...just be a decent person and try not to fuck up the relationship too badly and you should be fine...she's your girlfriend not a fucking homeless kitten.

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
1 way a boy can care about a girl.

1) care.
Fix'd

How you show her you care depends on you and her. Sometimes you don't want to, but you just have to beat the shit out of her to show her you love her. I know, nobody likes that but you just have to sometimes.

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
^CoSMic DoRiS^^ said:
fucking ...just be a decent person and try not to fuck up the relationship too badly and you should be fine...she's your girlfriend not a fucking homeless kitten.
Why would you want to beat up a homeless kitten? It makes no sense.

zoeanne

HSC
awwwwwwwww that is sooo sweeett...
me and my friend are in love with you lol u know how to make a chick smile good work and thumbs up
aww :p

Lizakith

Go go gadget spleen!
HSC
zoeanne said:
awwwwwwwww that is sooo sweeett...
me and my friend are in love with you lol u know how to make a chick smile good work and thumbs up
aww :p
You and your friend are going to die alone in a river of cats.

BlytheChloe

HSC
Lizakith said:
You and your friend are going to die alone in a river of cats.
Amen.

EDIT:

I had a boy cover all those 10 points. Fortunately I woke up.

Although a guy who can cook and will cook for me gets bonus points because I can't cook for the sake of god.

Last edited:

Lizakith

Go go gadget spleen!
HSC
BlytheChloe said:
Amen.

I had a boy cover all those 10 points and it was lovely. Until I woke up.
Personally, I would find any male who fulfilled all of the OP's suggestions horribly stifling and boring.
I like my partner because he makes me happy. If he was anything like those suggestions I would feel patronised and that pisses me off.

BlytheChloe

HSC
Lizakith said:
Personally, I would find any male who fulfilled all of the OP's suggestions horribly stifling and boring.
I like my partner because he makes me happy. If he was anything like those suggestions I would feel patronised and that pisses me off.
I didn't even read the the suggestions LOL. I assumed it was not being a jerk but all guys are jerks sometimes thus unrealistic.

EDIT: I shall now read the 10 points and edit my previous post accordingly.

Okay. The OP probably states the wants of women 30 years ago. He needs to get updated on what women want now.

Last edited:

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
trolloutaface said:
-tell her that she's perfect and doesn't need to change a thing
-call her every night before you go to bed
-tell her she looks beautiful (not 'hot' or 'sexy').
-hug her :/

errrmm

:santa:
Your boyfriend is such a fucking fag lol

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This was possibly POTY.

5. When she's stopping, no matter how tired you are, no matter how you don't want her to...
I really thought this was going to end with "...you must withdraw otherwise it's rape. You may just have to finish yourself off".

What a laughing stock. I couldn't imagine a relationship like the one you've described. Enough Mills and Boon (sp?) for you. If I did half that shit to my girlfriend she would freak the fuck out and run away.

Most intelligent girls don't like a soppy twat.

It's alright mate, one day you will get to touch giney and you won't need this gronky shit.

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
Hold on, is he just an elaborate troll?

if so, clap clap, brilliant

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
It's just spam from some website, but it's the usual drivel... I wouldn't be surprised if a troll originated it but so much of it is the sorta stuff people claim leads to love but is (away from their little cockny fantasies) just plain annoying, might as well be a real person.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)