12 units - should I fake COVID RAT's with soda to avoid this Physics exam? (1 Viewer)

nuvardex

HSC
I'm in a dilemma. I have 2 exams left, both being PDHPE and Physics, which are respectively on the 2nd and 3rd. I'm rank 1 in PDHPE meaning I cannot neglect it and I'm frantically making sure I have the syllabus memorised and I have enough practice up my sleeve. On the other hand, I haven't had heaps of time to prepare for Physics and I'm REALLY anxious for the exam. I have 12 units and with most of my exams going well so far, do I even bother to show up?

(Jigging the exam is sarcasm but with such little time left, unsarcastically, I'm trying to ask wtf I should do. Help).

cossine

HSC
I'm in a dilemma. I have 2 exams left, both being PDHPE and Physics, which are respectively on the 2nd and 3rd. I'm rank 1 in PDHPE meaning I cannot neglect it and I'm frantically making sure I have the syllabus memorised and I have enough practice up my sleeve. On the other hand, I haven't had heaps of time to prepare for Physics and I'm REALLY anxious for the exam. I have 12 units and with most of my exams going well so far, do I even bother to show up?

(Jigging the exam is sarcasm but with such little time left, unsarcastically, I'm trying to ask wtf I should do. Help).
Just do your best in the exam.

tk8

HSC

I reckon you should just try your best in the physics exam, and even if you don't do well, it won't even count towards your ATAR as you have 12 units anyway :)

MJRey

HSC
Like everyone else said, just do your best because your best is all you can do. Also, you might do better than you think because Physics has great scaling.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)