1996 Q2(a) V 2005 Q3(a) (1 Viewer)

kyu_chan

the REAL nightmare begins
HSC
lol, very similar... that's why I remember doing it somewhere ^^'' And I found quite a few questions in the past exams being similar/same =_=

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
you actually looked for a similarity between questions in other papers compared to ours? lord....you must have reaklly liked the paper.

HSC
N/A
lmao...

how did you know it was in the 1996 paper...
i think i did that paper a few weeks ago...but i didn't spot it.

Jeeeb

holla back girl said:
lmao...

how did you know it was in the 1996 paper...
i think i did that paper a few weeks ago...but i didn't spot it.
I rembered it because when I did the 96 question I made a really simple silly mistake on it and that kinda thing sticks :).

annagoanna555

Yeh, well i thought it was pretty similar. I actually thought a lot of the questions were either the same or extremely close to questions from previous papers. However, in preparation i did so many past hsc papers that i realised there is a limit to what they can ask you, so i think anyone that did the past papers (i.e. the smart kids who went bak to 1996 and earlier) would reap the rewards. So yeh, i dont think its really a surprise that the question was similar to 1996

haboozin

Do you uhh.. Yahoo?
HSC
annagoanna555 said:
Yeh, well i thought it was pretty similar. I actually thought a lot of the questions were either the same or extremely close to questions from previous papers. However, in preparation i did so many past hsc papers that i realised there is a limit to what they can ask you, so i think anyone that did the past papers (i.e. the smart kids who went bak to 1996 and earlier) would reap the rewards. So yeh, i dont think its really a surprise that the question was similar to 1996

what?

i think its the opposite really..
there was no textbook question in that exam, even that repeat from 1996 was an extremly rare question that could be asked.
usually all the other yrs first 3 questions have things which are similar. eg find lim x--> 0 sinx/x ... *yawn*

i think all up this yr i did 2004-1988 and really, i cant find anything that similar.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)