2 question in 1 booklet (1 Viewer)

lonelynight99

HSC
I got a friend that wrote 2 question in one booklet, he did that twice....I know he's dumb but will his paper get marked?

someth1ng

Retired Nov '14
HSC
Uni Grad
Possibly, they might pick it up and perhaps rectify it but there's no guarantees.

Tell him the whole Bored of Studies community called him an idiot.

Student8

HSC
N/A
didnt they tell you in the beginning?

i almost did that i did 14a in same booklet as 13 then realised and had to recopy.

if u told them (supervisor) that has happened then it should be fixed, no big deal, more important to have done well in exam.

i found it hard :(

lonelynight99

HSC
THE INSTRUCTOR EVEN INSTRUCT EVERYONE TO PUT THE QUESTION NUMBER IN EACH BOOKLET AT THE BEGINNING...THEY DIDNT START UNTIL WE FINISH PUTTING ALL THE NUMBERS IN THE BOOKLET........the guy was just dumb OMG

lonelynight99

HSC
didnt they tell you in the beginning?

i almost did that i did 14a in same booklet as 13 then realised and had to recopy.

if u told them (supervisor) that has happened then it should be fixed, no big deal, more important to have done well in exam.

i found it hard :(
I'm sure most of the people found it hard too.. dont worry ;)

cem

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
It will be fine as when the first marker gets the paper and realises that there are two questions in the one booklet they will report it to their senior marker who will see to it that the clerical staff get the second question to the appropriate markers.

This happens every year to many students and the system is designed to fix it.

lonelynight99

HSC
It will be fine as when the first marker gets the paper and realises that there are two questions in the one booklet they will report it to their senior marker who will see to it that the clerical staff get the second question to the appropriate markers.

This happens every year to many students and the system is designed to fix it.
Oh okay....by the way can u use liquid paper in any exam? the examiner didnt say anything about the restriction of liquid paper though but some people say that it is not allow

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)