2003 HSC Exam Paper *INSIDE* (1 Viewer)

honky tonk

in Miracle World
HSC
Originally posted by hipsta_jess
i have a Q with 17. the conditions clearly state that the loss is under $300. so wouldnt that rule C out as it is 300..am i making sense?
coz i was always told in maths, that say it had under $300 then that meant it had to be $299.99 or less..but i could quite easily be wrong..
Regarding C, the first statement says "If the loss is $300." Looking at the decision table, the condition states "Loss is under $300." and so we should be looking for the X's (last two columns).

The second statement requires a police report to be submitted. In the last column, it has an X, and so - one is not submitted, and therefore is ruled out.

The second last column is left, and has a tick in the "Police report submitted" column. So far, the second last column states the same as option C. (Loss is not under $300, and a police report has been submitted. If you look at the actions for the second last column, there is a tick for "Claim accepted", and so - the statement C is true.

Hope this helps. :)

neesha

WHAT THE FUCK IS WITH GOURMET PET FOOD?! I ALMOST STARTED LAUGHING OUT LOUD...lol, ipt r tryin 2 b er...'different....'

Huy

HSC
N/A
No. The other maul. Use a dictionary.
Hahaha! I see now, it was the first thing that popped into my head when I read your nick, why would you have "Maul" (your definition), Darth Maul (Star Wars Ep1) is more appropriate for a nickname/identity - so I figure. :)
Originally posted by Zenum
i may not have finished 20 minutes early but i wrote a hell of a lot for everything... finished 5 minutes early... fairly confident with everything i wrote... hopeing around 95% +-5% :p
(Looks like Huy has some competition ;))
I feel so loved when you say "I may not have finished 20 minutes early..." :rolleyes:

(on the defensive)
If you had written a lot, and judging by your post, you're making a direct comparison to me, so how do you know that I didn't write "a hell of a lot" -- I think 9 booklets would suffice.

But anyway, "chilling out" for a second here, healthy competition is always good thing - as long as you don't hit on my girlfriend or kick my dog :)

(for the record, I don't have a girlfriend ladies :p :p LOL)

Maybe I'll see you on the Merit List? Who knows Zenum ;)
Good luck to the both of us though, my IPT (enemy)

I mean... peer.

I'm just kidding there, don't take offence to anything in this post. It's my wacky sense of humour (see: Avatar) :D :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)