2005 - BOS Scriptwriters Showcase (1 Viewer)

robo3687

Tired
HSC
I think we should have our own little separate showcase where we can share our works with the fellow scriptwriters.

And to start...here is mine...

EDIT: oh and 'Mahue Pouri' means 'Broken Hearted' in Maori

Last edited:

gorgo31

HSC
robo3687 said:
I think we should have our own little separate showcase where we can share our works with the fellow scriptwriters.

And to start...here is mine...

EDIT: oh and 'Mahue Pouri' means 'Broken Hearted' in Maori
I liked it, reminded me a bit of "24". It was written interestingly in terms of structure and content, and had really good use of scriptwriting formatting / conventions, though I'd like to read your reflection statement to see how / if there was any real Maori influence? I kind of thought that the characters could have been any nationality, situated anywhere. Some of the dialogue probably needed to be sharper - you used "I guess" a lot. Otherwise, well done :)

As for myself, I did a theatre script, and am too ashamed to be the first one to post! Any takers? :D

enigma~

HSC
I handed mine in on Monday...i'll post it up when i can be bothered to format it as a word document...its currently in another program...

Pointy Ears

HSC
Ohhh!
I'll read it after hw, and I'll post ya a comment :)
I'm too scared to post mine up :S

fleepbasding

HSC TUTOR
HSC
Well, I'll begin the trend of drama scripts with my MW and RS. Post up guys! I won't be judgemental, and I don't think anyone else here is either. criticism is welcome, but don't rip it up too much...

enigma~

HSC
btw i forgot to mention before that its me damnation!
I have returned from the dead...

oh and here is my mw
which was not formatted in word so don't give me a hard time! :eek:
(oh and its corny)

HSC
no! im too scared to post mine, looking back on it now.
i cant believe i wrote some of this stuff. so emabrrassing.
when we handed in our stuff on that day my logbook was tiny compared to everyone else's massive books. did guys write a lot for ur logbooks?
i just ran out of time

gorgo31

HSC
Nah, not really. I just stuck lots of drafts to make it look big.

I doubt they'll check anyway, unless they've got serious concerns about authenticity.

And post-EE2, I think everyone can look back on their work and sigh in exasperation, knowing how they could have made it better etc. The other scripts are all in the Showcase in the English Extension 2 main forum, if you want to have a look at them.

Elise73

HSC
fleepbasding said:
Well, I'll begin the trend of drama scripts with my MW and RS. Post up guys! I won't be judgemental, and I don't think anyone else here is either. criticism is welcome, but don't rip it up too much...
How did you go with it in the hsc?

ezaweirdo

HSC
hay gorgo or something-i did a theatre script to are you finding it difficult because i am-i just don't know if its qnygood or not-but hay whats yours about

fleepbasding

HSC TUTOR
HSC
ezaweirdo said:
hay gorgo or something-i did a theatre script to are you finding it difficult because i am-i just don't know if its qnygood or not-but hay whats yours about
gorgo did the HSC last year. You can read his major work by going to the "Showcase" thread in the main ext 2 forum, it is located there.

If you want extra help for your play, maybe you should consider getting some tutoring... from me! haha, if you're interested you can click some of the links below (in my signature).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)