• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

2006 HSC Study Period (2 Viewers)

gezza200

HSC
Does anyone know when the Pre-HSC study period is around ? Not knowing is killing me. :rofl: Seriously, it's frustrating.

Riviet

HSC
N/A
I think it's around August-September, the time between the trials and the final exams.

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
Riviet said:
I think it's around August-September, the time between the trials and the final exams.
final .. >_<!!
so happy that it's going to be over soon .. but sad that i'm gonna be leaving high school! =(

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
miss_gtr said:
hello fellow history lover :)!

Meh, sometimes when u study too far away from the exams, its rather pointless. So don't beat yourself up and studying too early ok?
not necessarily.

the more times you study, the more times it gets hammered into your brain ... thus you are able to quickly recall it when you study again! *nods*
the time taken to memorise something decreases each time you study (effectively)

milk biskit

HSC
pre-hsc study period is after term 3 ends until the day before the first hsc exam starts, according to my sis who did her hsc last yr, basically the holz after term 3 are meant for studying

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)