Re: Download the Paper here

ive got it in a pdf here if you want?
hopefully this works?
Sorry in advance for my pencil scribblings - they may be helpful however haha

nottellingu

HSC

That paper fucked me over :(
I was getting like 95-105 raw in past papers. But then i got analed by that conics q...the gradients werent equal so kept trying and wasted valuable time and ran out. now im gonna get like in the 80;s :(

Ppl at my school with ranks below me :) :) :) think they got 105 +...good signs :ninja: :rofl: .....hope i get moderated nicely PLZZZZ BOS

ronnknee

Live to eat
HSC

nottellingu said:
That paper fucked me over :(
I was getting like 95-105 raw in past papers. But then i got analed by that conics q...the gradients werent equal so kept trying and wasted valuable time and ran out. now im gonna get like in the 80;s :(

Ppl at my school with ranks below me :) :) :) think they got 105 +...good signs :ninja: :rofl: .....hope i get moderated nicely PLZZZZ BOS
That was my original approach as well, proving the gradients equal
But then I couldn't get anything
On the blank page on the left, I assumed that the gradients were equal and tried to come up with another expression and then I realised that it would look like the equation if I had subbed M into the line OT
It worked when I did that because I get 0 = 0 which means M satisfies the equation and therefore lies on line OT and therefore they are collinear

nottellingu

HSC
I think u can just use the eqn that t lies on....that equation is in the for y=mx ...which means that it HAS TO pass through the origin...and then u can show that its gradient "m"...and then find the gradient of 0M and show they are equal.

I didnt get it at the time :pain: but i think that above is the easiest approach.
I spent lik 15 mins on that fucking q :vcross: ...i never thought it would come to this but screw u maths !

willemhenskens

HSC
N/A
nottellingu said:
I think u can just use the eqn that t lies on....that equation is in the for y=mx ...which means that it HAS TO pass through the origin...and then u can show that its gradient "m"...and then find the gradient of 0M and show they are equal.

I didnt get it at the time :pain: but i think that above is the easiest approach.
I spent lik 15 mins on that fucking q :vcross: ...i never thought it would come to this but screw u maths !
don't be angry:) this is the reason for assessment. you will get scaled nicely:)

life has its ways of working everything out.

willemhenskens

HSC
N/A

ronnknee said:
I HAVE ONLY MATHS AND PHYSICS IN MY HSC LIBRARY
pretty sure u need notes/books/time for other subjects too?:read::hammer:
[edit] so u know, u never actually said that ^^ but u have a very telling sig [/edit]
[edit 2]admittedly, all other subjects are bullshit other than 4unit and phys [/edit 2]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)