2009 society & culture exam (1 Viewer)

omgd.

HSC
N/A
Dont see a thread about this yet :(
How'd everyone find it ?
Personally that is the best hsc exam ive had so far. perfect way to end the nightmare :D

gohansaiyin26

HSC
society and culture missing

what happened to society and culture? apart from a couple of threads, its like we didnt do an exam today at all...what happened?

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
Re: society and culture missing

Perhaps not many people who go into this forum do Society and Culture or they just don't regularly post?

JordaneVG

HSC
N/A
Re: society and culture missing

Or probably the SAC people are relaxing considering that it might have been their last exam. :D

gohansaiyin26

HSC
i fucked it up pretty bad...in work and leisure i had 5 lines of writing and 2 whole pages of drawings:cold:

oh well its all over now

omgd.

HSC
N/A
yup i think most people are out partying ;) this exam did take a while to get here. some might still have exams. but all in all, not many people do society ? i rarely see posts here about it :( its like a neglected subject </3

gohansaiyin26

HSC
what did you draw :eek:

i did heaps of things -

- the words 'work and leisure' over and over again, but in different fonts and sizes and colors
- most of the Flintstones family
- a snake
- a unicorn stabbing someone, and them bleeding a lot
- john lennons face
- rainbows

that's just a few...but you get the idea, lol

oh yeah - out of desperation, Ala homer, i even wrote the words 'screw Flanders' somewhere on there...goodbye ATAR...lol

Last edited:

atal.love

HSC
everyone's partying ;D
it was excellent, simple & straightforward as the exams always are. loved it.

rachel2219

HSC
I was so pleased to see Macro and Micro worlds. Seriously, like the easiest things to define ever.

Fluorescent

Banned
HSC
I cried because of how easy it was
But I did manage to mess up one of the essays lol
I actually guessed what the equality and difference question was gonna be and wrote an essay and memorised it rofl

I WIN

gohansaiyin26

HSC
I was so pleased to see Macro and Micro worlds. Seriously, like the easiest things to define ever.

yeah i thought so too...what example did you use for the other part- the effect of macro world change on the micro world

harryc

HSC
I was pretty happy with the exam, although I buckled majorly on Continuity and Change in Vietnam - and barely got two pages trying to talk about Communism. I was more cut that half the stuff I spent ages studying for wasn't even examined, but I think I still managed to do decently.

...one to go!

jes.h

HSC
So happy to end on a good note. That first section...I couldn't have written the questions better. Dear BoS - Thank you. THANK YOU.

Even the essay questions weren't too bad...weren't as praiseworthy as the first section, but still...managable.

A very, very kind exam which was much appreciated!

HSC
Hmm, yeah there was nothing unexpected in the exam:) To omgd., I agree it's neglected but I personally would've commented earlier except there wasn't a society and culture thread yet. It was a nice way to end exams, but I never want to see my results for any of my subjects lol. Enjoy everyone, and good luck with your last exam harryc/anyone else who has to hang on for another two days:)

Last edited:

-tony-

HSC
i thought it was really good
nothing unexpected or really that challenging
the popular culture part (b) question which i did was quite similar to our last assessment task
i really liked part a in equality and difference. i found that similar to a past question i had seen

what do you reckon will get a band 6?

JesseMatheson

HSC
This exam was sooo easy, it was amazing...probably the best way to end the HSC.
the first section was bloody easy, deffinately got top marks for that.

I did 9/11 and living in a post 9/11 world for the Micro/Macro world and how it has placed me and my family and friends into a world where we fear certain cultures etc etc..

Change/Continuity was alright but I found India to be a bit annoying, I wrote like 4 pages for a 9 mark answer...eek but it was all relevant stuff.

Equality and Difference was a bit difficult, trying to understand question A and figuring out what exactly it wanted me to do.
Pop culture was EASY... "analyse your interactions with Popular Culture" I just wrote about my interactions with popular culture followng the CAGE formular of Consumerist products, Access ability, the growth of the culture and the evoloution of the culture.

I focused on Coca-cola, Internet and T.V. ...

I hope I did well :)

laura898

HSC
I was so happy when we first had to go through the exam to check all the pages are there blah blah blah and I saw what the essay questions were! I turned to my friend and we both had looks of utter joy on our faces haha :D. was honestly expecting the test to be harder. the short answer questions were great! power and authority wooo :)

no idea mark would make a band 6 though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)