2012 HSC 1st assesment mark (1 Viewer)

Timothy6340

HSC
hey we have just finished our first assesment for math ext1 and i got 48/50 share your marks here

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
I got 88 in this last year.
I got 88 exam mark in the HSC.
Coincidence? I think not!

Nooblet94

Premium Member
HSC
99%
Lost one mark because I should have used the converse reasoning for one of the circle geo questions.

Aesytic

HSC
i got 29/30, lost a mark in a locus problem because i left my "a" out when eliminating the parameters -.-

hayabusaboston

HSC
For some odd reason, now can people correct me if Im wrong, I lost a mark over two questions, because in the first question I absent mindedly did an operation incorrectly but didn't realise and continued on writing to arrive at p (It was a locus question). So I had the correct answer for that question, just wrote the incorrect working. Then on the next question I had to prove something based on the question before, and I did. So I thought I had both parts right and should get full marks.
But then later on when my teacher marked the test, she gave me zero for part 2 (0/1), EVEN though it was 100 percent correct (And she told me it was correct), and 1 out of 2, for part 1, because I did the wrong operation in the middle step absently.

Now I think I should get full marks for both questions, which would be 3/3. At the very least 2/3, because of the absent minded error. What do you guys think?

I actually am not 100 percent sure if the two questions were 1 and 2 marks respectively, I think they were.

But because of this one mark I ended up losing to my rival, which PISSES ME OFF like hell. I think I got 53/56, he got 54/56. So it would have been pretty helpful to get this one mark.

This was a test I did last year, it just came to mind. What could have been....

Last edited:

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
^ 2nd part is a carried error.
Also, lol'd at "my rival" so Asian.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
So I didn't get that mark, you think? hmm....

Heh, im no asian, but I don't like getting beaten...... I cried when he beat me the first time.....
You get the mark for carried errors.
Lol "my rival" I just called my friend that I was competitive with "fucking Asian."
Also, you cried? Lol

hayabusaboston

HSC
You get the mark for carried errors.
Lol "my rival" I just called my friend that I was competitive with "fucking Asian."
Also, you cried? Lol
Yea the rival is asian actually haha, when I came to ,my school for the first time, the first maths test we had, he beat me, and that's what made me cry. I swore id kick his ass for the rest of the year... and I did, except for the 2nd last test, which is the one mentioned above.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Lol you cried.
That's a stupid thing to cry about.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
I'm competitive but I never cried, I usually just become a lot meaner.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)