2015 Textiles and Design (1 Viewer)

StudyToDeath

HSC
Me too! Do you guys know when our majors come back?
No, hopefully soon!
Honestly I haven't done much study for the textile exam yet, I have just under a whole week to prepare between my exams.

KTexpensive

HSC
Sorry for the late reply. For a moment I thought I was the only person here who does textiles. Not any more :D

How did you go in your textiles Major? What did you make?
I thought I was alone all year too!

I did a costume dress, didn't really have an actual purpose but I was stoked with how it turned out. I'll post a photo or figure out how to link it somewhere when I can. Folio was so rushed though lol oops (for any future textiles students: time management is v important)
How about you?

StudyToDeath

HSC
I thought I was alone all year too!

I did a costume dress, didn't really have an actual purpose but I was stoked with how it turned out. I'll post a photo or figure out how to link it somewhere when I can. Folio was so rushed though lol oops (for any future textiles students: time management is v important)
How about you?
Sounds really good. I made a quilt and I was really happy with how it turned out too. I've just got to ace the exam now :uhoh:

lollies5

HSC
N/A
No, hopefully soon!
Honestly I haven't done much study for the textile exam yet, I have just under a whole week to prepare between my exams.
Hey! I do textiles as well :) Not sure if you already know, but the majors are back!

StudyToDeath

HSC
I thought the exam was good.
Most of the multiple choice were straight forward
I went well in the short answers
I did the design question, might loose a few marks there

Over all I'm happy :D

KTexpensive

HSC
We went through the multiple choice with our teacher after the exam, I know I nailed that for sure
Had a one or two sketchy vague answers in short response but otherwise the questions were really good
Did properties and performance for section three and made that 10 marker my bitch hahaha
I'm just glad it's done!

StudyToDeath

HSC
I think I got the sock question and the printing one wrong in multiple choice :(

KTexpensive

HSC
I think I got the sock question and the printing one wrong in multiple choice :(
What did you put down for those ones? I can't remember the printing question haha but the sock on I think was C? Wool, weft knit, something else lol

stellama

HSC
Does anyone have any good notes? I lost all of mine in a storm on my way to my Dad's. I decided to write them all because otherwise i don't remember anything- worst decision of my life.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)