2019 and 2020 Trial Papers (1 Viewer)

hscstudnet

HSC
I have few different trial papers for the new syllabus 2020 for math and 2019/2020 for other subjects (including sciences, HSIE etc). If you guys would like to trade your school's or tutoring's trial papers please let me know pm me or attach it down below. The subjects I am interested in are 3u and 4u math, chemistry, biology and physics. Thank you guys so much we are nearly there!!!

BTW I have both selective, non-selective trial papers and others. Also if you have done your trials/will do it and haven't received your exams please let me know as well.
Thanks again :)

Trebla

Administrator
Administrator
HSC
If you have trial papers (provided they are not written by private companies such as CSSA or Independent) that you would like to share with the student community, please upload them on our Notes & Resources section. It will benefit the wider student community for years to come.

hscstudnet

HSC
thsc.com / acehsc.net / i'm sure there are many more. There's numerous resources on those websites, help yourself out ! :D
Yeah I know about those but I just want it to be organised and stuff. It is new syllabus so you have to filter out some questions and you may miss something

dan964

what
HSC
Uni Grad
I have few different trial papers for the new syllabus 2020 for math and 2019/2020 for other subjects (including sciences, HSIE etc). If you guys would like to trade your school's or tutoring's trial papers please let me know pm me or attach it down below. The subjects I am interested in are 3u and 4u math, chemistry, biology and physics. Thank you guys so much we are nearly there!!!

BTW I have both selective, non-selective trial papers and others. Also if you have done your trials/will do it and haven't received your exams please let me know as well.
sounds good. I have some 2019 ones for maths, chemistry and physics. most of which are already online. :)

i also had a couple including a 2019 paper for biology and business studies, more but they got corrupted somehow on my email.

dan964

what
HSC
Uni Grad

Check your PM. Send me an email :)

I have a dropbox of 2019 (and will be added 2020) papers that I can trade for :)

Last edited:

giselemurdoch

HSC

HEYY!! I hope you're still online. Can i have access to these papers please?x

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)