#welcome #general-chat (1 Viewer)

triviajeon

HSC
Sorry to hear that hahahaha are you going well so far?
hahaaaa i'm doing alright!!! i keep wasting so much of my time though :( and lately i just feel sick whether it be needing to vomit or extreme dizziness so that's also been taking up my energy and time :( how are you going???

Etho_x

HSC
N/A
hahaaaa i'm doing alright!!! i keep wasting so much of my time though :( and lately i just feel sick whether it be needing to vomit or extreme dizziness so that's also been taking up my energy and time :( how are you going???
Aww damn sorry to hear that, honestly number 1 tip is to always keep urself hydrated. Idk if your vomiting or dizziness has anything to do with hydration but in general keep yourself hydrated : ) anyway hope you feel better soon as those prelims are just behind the corner! I'm going alright myself I've just been practising content from previous modules in Bio and Chem to consolidate anything I was unsure of and I seem to be making progress steadily (with intensive study until like 1am I know not healthy hahaha).

Etho_x

HSC
N/A
omg coms is so gross!!! i bid you good luck
Combs are a MX1 student's worst nightmare -.- I find combination questions easier than permutation questions but I think that may be the case for a lot of people since in combs the order doesn't matter and that on it's own makes everything slightly easier

triviajeon

HSC
Aww damn sorry to hear that, honestly number 1 tip is to always keep urself hydrated. Idk if your vomiting or dizziness has anything to do with hydration but in general keep yourself hydrated : ) anyway hope you feel better soon as those prelims are just behind the corner! I'm going alright myself I've just been practising content from previous modules in Bio and Chem to consolidate anything I was unsure of and I seem to be making progress steadily (with intensive study until like 1am I know not healthy hahaha).
ahh thank you so much! that's really sweet of you and yeah i think im just really dehydrated these days oops!!!!!! but woahhh you're doing great mate! look after yourself though and try get that early sleep ins because a restful night makes our days even better :)

waldani21

HSC
Discovered this forum recently Pretty cool their's a group of us to chat to each other and complain about subjects lol. And yeah, good luck to everyone in Prelims (mine are next week and I got a lot of study to do unfortunately. Oh well)

Etho_x

HSC
N/A
Discovered this forum recently Pretty cool their's a group of us to chat to each other and complain about subjects lol. And yeah, good luck to everyone in Prelims (mine are next week and I got a lot of study to do unfortunately. Oh well)
Hahaha yep of course there’s a group for all 2021 peeps to chat. Good luck for your prelims, mine were pushed back nearly a week thank god hahaha

Sar365bear

HSC
Does anyone do Standard English?
If so, can you please help me with Sherlock Holmes in modern texts/shows vs Holmes in old texts.
My teacher is hopeless, and I'm just really confused.

Etho_x

HSC
N/A
If so, can you please help me with Sherlock Holmes in modern texts/shows vs Holmes in old texts.
I do Standard English but unfortunately I'm studying Jasper Jones instead. Is there any particular aspect I'd be able to help you with without having to know what you're doing?

Sar365bear

HSC
I do Standard English but unfortunately I'm studying Jasper Jones instead. Is there any particular aspect I'd be able to help you with without having to know what you're doing?
Thanks for offering, but it is content-based help I need.

DarkOperator618

HSC
Bro Jasper Jones slaps tho

DarkOperator618

HSC
I think just analyse the various film techniques, and relate it to the novel using with new technologies to produce the adaptation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)