2021 HSC (1 Viewer)

DarkOperator618

HSC
Wyd if tomorrow, Gladys announces the cancellation of the HSC due to covid

HSC
I would be very suprised

Cancelling trials is a possibility but I doubt the actual HSC would be cancelled. Can even by run at local/nearest high school and the like instead of necessarily at your high school if they absolutely had to

Luke322

HSC
Y\\
I would be very suprised

Cancelling trials is a possibility but I doubt the actual HSC would be cancelled. Can even by run at local/nearest high school and the like instead of necessarily at your high school if they absolutely had to
Yeah if things get worse trials may be cancelled; some schools already have. But cancelling the HSC is not gonna happen.

Luke322

HSC
Gladys recently changed her advice about face-to-face learning for Year 12's. Dozens of schools have cancelled trials recently. If things get worse, trials may be cancelled but not HSC

Life'sHard

HSC
Uni Grad
Gladys recently changed her advice about face-to-face learning for Year 12's. Dozens of schools have cancelled trials recently. If things get worse, trials may be cancelled but not HSC
Yeah but what schools?

Luke322

HSC

Life'sHard

HSC
Uni Grad
"Dozens of schools have cancelled trials"
I can't give you exact names but they're Sydney schools; there's an article on it.
Btw what article?

HSC
Don't think they could force schools to "not have trials" - or they wouldn't do that - they could say "no y12 students on site for exams allowed" but some schools would def do some kind of online testing/open book exams IMO, which ik aren't your traditional trials but still could be "trials" while others would do alternative tasks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)