2023 HSC Exam Timetables: OUT NOW 28/4 (1 Viewer)

What day is your last HSC exam?

• Total voters

gamja

HSC
Post/discuss your personalised timetable here: HSC begins from 11th OCT and finished 3rd NOV this year

How to check your personalised timetable:
1. go to nesa, press 'log in'
2. enter your details (email your school if you don't know your details) to log in
3. click 'exam timetable' under 'student details'

OR

Full Timetable link: not customised to you

(I'm a psycho so I decided to post this thread before the actual timetable comes out next friday)

Last edited:

Masaken

Unknown Member
HSC
Post/discuss your personalised timetable here: HSC begins from 11th OCT and finished 3rd NOV this year

(I'm a psycho so I decided to post this thread before the actual timetable comes out next friday)
bro you gave me a heart attack i thought they came out already

tripin

HSC
It's out. My last exam (SDD) is on 24/10. Other exams are not very well spaced out unfortunately.

Last edited:

Masaken

Unknown Member
HSC
yeah, i've got 2 exams per week (first 3 weeks), but honestly not too bad. english and modern are my best subjects where i'm hoping to get the highest marks in so i'm glad i can get them out first when i'm at my most confident (first three days). interesting how mx1 and mx2 are now in the same week lmao

synthesisFR

School Spirit Skit 1
HSC
coulda finished 20th but i have chem
but mine isnt too bad
english first week
but chem, m1 and 2 second week might be a bit stressful with m1 just after eco
third week friday is just chem

Last edited:

nsw..wollongong

HSC
fam i have like 3-4 exams on the 3rd week but i feel bad for those who have 2 exams per day (i know a couple of ppl who do dance and physics, English and music)

gamja

HSC
yeah, i've got 2 exams per week (first 3 weeks), but honestly not too bad. english and modern are my best subjects where i'm hoping to get the highest marks in so i'm glad i can get them out first when i'm at my most confident (first three days). interesting how mx1 and mx2 are now in the same week lmao
lowkey I think i'd get more confident as the weeks go on - forcing myself to get more sleep than pre-exam days as well...

just happy that English is first as always (good to see NESA behaving as it should), to get it done and over with fr

gamja

HSC
oh yeah
f in the chat for the phys kids

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)