22 year old guy having sex with a 16 year old girl (1 Viewer)

Am I right to be angry?

• Yes

Votes: 48 46.2%
  • No

Votes: 45 43.3%
  • Not sure

Votes: 11 10.6%

• Total voters

CieL

HSC
Reminds me of some guy I personally know..

Guy is 27yrs old.. not married.. got a woman pregnant 4yrs ago.. has a 3yr old kid..

Last year he dated a 15yr old slut for 3wks and I'm pretty sure they had sex.. I mean, which 15yr old with a tongue ring, nose ring, multiple earrings and tatts don't have sex..

munchybuddy

HSC
Dewayne2 said:
Hi. Long time reader, first time poster.

I found this in a fitness forum.

A guy, 22, wants to have sex with a girl who's 16. I'm the dad of a 1 year old daughter. I am worried about her enough as it is, but I cant think of how much I'd worry about this if this was my daughter. I'm angry about this guy doing this, am I right to be angry? What would you do if your daughter was in this situation?

(to make things equal, you can read the 22 year old guys side on his blog, http://www.becomingapua.com/2007/09/06/having-sex-with-a-16-year-old/)
Just wondering, but if you have a one year old child, and your doin ur HSC this year u must have bin havin sex wen u were pretty young 2. If i were you i would just not worry about your daughter having sex until she can actually walk and talk. :)

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
The law says 16, it doesnt matter how old the guy is, he can be 40 for all i care. Younger girls arent really my thing, if i did run into one that i thought was really hot and was into me, well i wouldnt turn them down.

jooobl

crazy cat lady
HSC
I always thought it was 16 you are legal to have sex, as long as it isn't with someone over 18. Because I beleive the law says if you are 18+ you can't have sex with someone 16 or 17.

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
I can see it now.

HEY YOU CAN HAVE SEX BUT ONLY WITH PEOPLE UR AGE K? THEN IN TWO YEARS YOU CAN SLEEP WITH ANYONE YOU WANT AS LONG AS THEY ARENT 16 OR 17. HELL THEY COULD BE YOUNGER THAN THAT.

idiot.

jooobl

crazy cat lady
HSC
Azamakumar said:
I can see it now.

HEY YOU CAN HAVE SEX BUT ONLY WITH PEOPLE UR AGE K? THEN IN TWO YEARS YOU CAN SLEEP WITH ANYONE YOU WANT AS LONG AS THEY ARENT 16 OR 17. HELL THEY COULD BE YOUNGER THAN THAT.

idiot.
thats how it fucking works!

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
jooobl said:
thats how it fucking works!
No it's not. 16 is the age of consent. Once you're 16 you can fuck anyone older than you. The only exception is if you're someone boss, teacher, doctor whatever they must be atleast 18.

libbit89

HSC
If they want to do it then its nobody else business as long as it is consentual

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)