24 credit points? (1 Viewer)

laney

HSC
i'm a 2nd year student, so basically i *should* know what's going on.....but i'm fucked if i know.

basically, i'm doing 20 credit points at the moment, and i can't move onto the 'you are enrolled' page. i can only get as far as doing all the timetabling. the only thought i had was maybe they won't let me through to the next pages until i have 24 credit points (i have this feeling that i read that somewhere, i forget exactly what it said).

anyway, i'm not doing 24 this semester, and i'm pretty sure you don't have to, to still be called a full time student, so bleggghhh, i'm stuck. i don't know if you guys would actually know the answer though...i'm going in on wednesday anyway to sort this all out, but i was just wondering, what's with this?!?!?

sunny

meh.
HSC
To be a full time student you need to have 18+uoc so I don't know whats going on there...I've never seen this 'you are enrolled' page though. If you look at the front page where it lists the subjects, and they're enrolled, I would assume you're enrolled.....

I'm doing 21uoc these two semesters.

enak

Limbo
HSC
N/A
How do you have 20 credit points if the subjects are either 3 or 6 uoc? Or haven't I been told something :confused:

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
I suggest you enrol into another subject to get passed the "you are enrolled" stage, then drop that subject straight after!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)