24 (1 Viewer)

cyrax83

discrete is killing me :(
HSC
Anyone watch it ? I just saw the first season on dvd .... and woah :eek: One awesome series ... the last episode of the first season made my mouth drop, have to get the second season from somewhere.

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
I didn't start watching the show until mid way through season two, so I didn't think it was that good. I thought season three was pretty good though. I am going to buy the season one and two boxed sets one day to see what I missed out on:).

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
I used to love this show, i watched season 1 and 2 and missed the majority of season 3 because they moved it to a really late time slot.......well not really late, but too late for my little brain... Seasons 1-3 are out in stores now so im thinking i might have to go buy them :D

mrbassman

0.38 posts per day...meh
HSC
routemarker said:
season 4 is spectacular!
i just watched the first seven eps and i cannot agree with you more. very addictive

gordo

Resident Jew
HSC
yes

they just showed the same episode 3 times in america in one week to make sure no one missed it, thats how bloody good it was

routemarker

Looking for the Way out ?
HSC
It's a major terrorist mission and only jack bauer can stop it from becoming reality. I'll say this season is brilliant. Very fast paced and action packed.

Korobushka

HSC
4's plot and twists are calmer I reckon. 3 copped a lot of flack cos it was too......farfetched perhaps.

I've seen up to ep16 of this new season. I spose because I only took 36hrs to watch all 16, it was going a bit too quick to criticise..but I like it.

I think a lot of people are quick to criticise because of it's unrealisticness. Of course it is. But so are most things on TV.

The new characters are good.

Jack/Kate >>>>> Jack/Audrey >>> Jack/Teri :D

mrbassman

0.38 posts per day...meh
HSC
waiting for the last 3 episodes!!! bring them plz 22 tomorrow then a week till the 2 hour finale i cant wait

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)