2U exam - opinions? (1 Viewer)

princess b*

yeh, i thought it pretty good. MC were easy. foundation studies easy. cross-rels pretty good, except that i think they asked for slightly more content than possible in 3hrs (ie. asking for 2parts in BOTH (b) and (c).

overall, it was a bloody excellent exam to finish on. NEVER EVER AGAIN!!!!! dont dwell on the past--just rock on!!!:cool:

blake

How many pages did you write for each section for the cross studies?

Transcendant

I thought the exam was just way too long.. I wrote about 6 booklets in total (though not all full) and didnt finish. The BEST I can do is a band 5 because of all the crap I couldnt finish. Waaaay too long IMHO.

CoYLiE

ummm.... was it just me, or was the exam actually missing the religion and media section.... besides those two 5 mark questions, i was rather disturbed at how little they actually wanted on a whole foundation study....
but it was still pretty good... lots of room to use big words.... but i agree about it being a bit too much to ask for 2 traditions in both (c) and (d) of the CRS.
but other than that... not too shabby...

Sarah

HSC
N/A
exam was ok.

way too long in my opinion. Like i had a lot to write but not much time.
stuffed up ways of holiness though.

i'm just glad its all over!

bex

HSC
I thought it was an excellent exam! It could have been A LOT harder and more difficult in the wording but thankfully they didnt stuff us around too much!! I thought the media section was crap.. then again it usually is (from the papers ive seen anyway)... Im just so glad its finally over!! For each cross study i wrote 2 full booklets.. i dont think they give us enough time to really give a complete answer so i did the best i could i guess...

houchiiii

Originally posted by CoYLiE
ummm.... was it just me, or was the exam actually missing the religion and media section.... besides those two 5 mark questions, i was rather disturbed at how little they actually wanted on a whole foundation study....
but it was still pretty good... lots of room to use big words.... but i agree about it being a bit too much to ask for 2 traditions in both (c) and (d) of the CRS.
but other than that... not too shabby...
hey - i thought tha article about Christians and going to church was Religion and Media

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)