2u MATHS WAS EASY! (1 Viewer)

Ultraviolent

Contemptuous Member
Uranus. lolololo do you see what I did there?! do
HSC
ieatdirt said:
ieatdirt man ur a fuckin tosser.. bein humble is the virtue of men (women dont mean shit in this world sorry.. the kitchen awaits all of you!) and without humility we would have a world full of arrogant pricks who suck pindicks like ur one. so dude i recommend that u shut ur arrogant and pompous mouth up, cos wen u get the gates of hell and wonder y ur there? its because u rkn u know it all ..

who gives u the right to tell ppl to die? are u god or sum shit. fuck u faggot go bak to newtown and fuck a gay in the arsehole.
Is this an attempt at english?

console

was it hard?

People, people people....questions 8 to 9 werent that terriblely hard...i mean look @ question 8...all u had to do was pythagoras and substitute it in the volume formula...thats it....and then for ii) find dV/dh and prove it....b) was kinda tricky all i did was the area between (2 and 1) + (1 and 2) minus area of half circle i fink?..even if u got to der u would of got 2 or 1 marks ne way...for c) u had to recognise the powers sub them into A = P(1+r/100) i fink and subtract with the given amount M which is i 4.8x10^5 ... and do A2 = A1(1.12) - (4.8x10^5) i fink?...

For ques 9 a u jus had 2 know ur trig and calculus...for b) lol...stuffed dat up
For the parabola all u had 2 know was (a - b) = sqrt(a+b)^2 + 4ab

franga

HSC
test?

The 2 unit test was not that hard. i do 2 unit not three unit and did not much of it hard. there is an article in the 26th of october telegraph sayin how the test needed three unit skills for questions 8 9 and 10.

for the record question 8 only needed pythagorous's theroem, volume of a cylinder formula and the ability to differentiate. now if thats 3 unit then i shoulda been sittin a three unit test in year 9.

Q9. The question on the particcles. if youd done past papers there is at least one of these questions in everyone. even trials. so this was not hard at all. all you had to do was integrate. b) just required you to use the sine rule a few times and then use trig identities and shit to get it as 6sec(theoter)than(theoter).

ps. cant spell theoter.

Q10.a0 was simply using distance formula with alpha and beta. they made it easier for you by factorising it for you in a)ii). and then at the end just differentiate and prove its a maximum at those points.

b) was simply probability with a twist. the twist being it was on a graph. which does mean shit cause the graph goes to one and wat does probability go to??? thats right ONE.

This test was not of three unit standard. and if youd studied, and if you couldnt get the questions the bad luck if ya tried ya best then who cares. im not rubbin it in by sayin that by the way. and the bloke sayin it was a long test. i had an hour to do question 10 and ive done the exact same work load as you. i dont do three unit. so dont blame your failure of time management on the test.

peace out.

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
Pythagoras, theta, particles, etc.. =P

Well we'll see how people go. I'm curious to see how those who found it easy end up going- There's that other dude who said he's only expecting 75% or something like that...

All I can say to those who aren't sure if it was easy or difficult- people in selective high schools found it considerably more challenging than usual (based on what I've heard), so if you're finding it hard, you aren't alone; and if you find it easy- either you're generally good & adaptive at maths, you're bullshitting, or you aren't really aiming that high.

Princesca

HSC
i suppose most people are worried, stressed and very tired of these exams. if you're in year 12, you should be firsthand in understanding each other at these times.

why can't most of you just cut back on the arrogance, and consider that it may upset someone who might not be feeling too happy about the exams despite their hard work?

i know a lot of you have very competent year 12 brains, but honestly, it's your heart that needs to grow up.

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
Whilst I agree that some people may be insensitive- just saying that you found it alright/easy is ok; if one is so easily swayed emotionally because someone else found it easy then I think that person needs to go on a bit of an "inner journey" (pardon my english!) and realise that some people will naturally find certain things easy, and that this is also an internet forum frequented by very academic people (otherwise they wouldn't be posting on a "study" website now would they?)... And let's not forget that different people have different expectations.

skyrockets1530

Member++
HSC
Princesca said:
i suppose most people are worried, stressed and very tired of these exams. if you're in year 12, you should be firsthand in understanding each other at these times.

why can't most of you just cut back on the arrogance, and consider that it may upset someone who might not be feeling too happy about the exams despite their hard work?

i know a lot of you have very competent year 12 brains, but honestly, it's your heart that needs to grow up.
very true princesca-

its more than just the questions that make an exam difficult too, its the time and pressure your under in the exam room

<<White Ghost>>

Professional Gigolo
HSC
Ok . . so i go to a selective school (lol maybe that's "bragging") and i do 2 unit and i think i represent all the students out there whose parents made them do maths or needed maths as a prerequisite for their desired uni course. I am ranked 70/82 at school and i'm saying to all the people that are stressing: "Chill". I am bloody hopeless at maths (which explains why i do 3u english even though my sentence structure and grammar proves otherwise lol) and i found the test gay and retarded (no offence "What971" lol). Esp. the latter part of 8 and all of 10 which i didn't attempt. Trust me, you did your best and you will all do better than you think. Moreover, your family and YOURSELF should be proud of your efforts.

I spoke to my roll call teacher after the test (ahahaha how random?) and she said her daughter did the 2003 test paper which - for 2 unit and 3 unit students alike - was difficult. She was all tears n shit (the daughter, not my teacher lol) before she realised that you just gotta forget this maths shit and move on with life. Be happy and thank God or whoever/whatever you worship that maths is now non-existent in your life!

I honestly think i was one of the worst in there on Monday. My biggest fear was this (as may be the case for other 2u students): you put in all this work and got this far, only to have it blow up in your face. Relax. YOU TRIED YOUR BEST. You gave it everything humanly possible. You need to focus your attention onto your upcoming tests and rip the living shit out of them! Well maybe this message wasn't as effective without the Australian flag waving behind me and the anthem being played in the background but dammit, i gave it my best to inspire all the people out there who feel hopeless after this exam. GOD SPEED CLASS OF 2005! GOD SPEED!

"Come on Asians and pull me up in maths! HEY! I did the same for you bastards in English!" LOLOLOLOLOLOL ahhh stereotypes - the root of all comedy.

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
I'm trying to figure out what school you go- I'm not very good at recognising school crests (although you can probably recognise our orange tree >_> )... *reads profile* You're from Sydney Tech? My father went there.... a very long time ago. Anyway, nice signature/username... White Ghost- is that meant to have racial connontations?^^

chinkyeye

HSC
<<White Ghost>> said:
Ok . . so i go to a selective school (lol maybe that's "bragging") and i do 2 unit and i think i represent all the students out there whose parents made them do maths or needed maths as a prerequisite for their desired uni course. I am ranked 70/82 at school and i'm saying to all the people that are stressing: "Chill". I am bloody hopeless at maths (which explains why i do 3u english even though my sentence structure and grammar proves otherwise lol) and i found the test gay and retarded (no offence "What971" lol). Esp. the latter part of 8 and all of 10 which i didn't attempt. Trust me, you did your best and you will all do better than you think. Moreover, your family and YOURSELF should be proud of your efforts.

I spoke to my roll call teacher after the test (ahahaha how random?) and she said her daughter did the 2003 test paper which - for 2 unit and 3 unit students alike - was difficult. She was all tears n shit (the daughter, not my teacher lol) before she realised that you just gotta forget this maths shit and move on with life. Be happy and thank God or whoever/whatever you worship that maths is now non-existent in your life!

I honestly think i was one of the worst in there on Monday. My biggest fear was this (as may be the case for other 2u students): you put in all this work and got this far, only to have it blow up in your face. Relax. YOU TRIED YOUR BEST. You gave it everything humanly possible. You need to focus your attention onto your upcoming tests and rip the living shit out of them! Well maybe this message wasn't as effective without the Australian flag waving behind me and the anthem being played in the background but dammit, i gave it my best to inspire all the people out there who feel hopeless after this exam. GOD SPEED CLASS OF 2005! GOD SPEED!

"Come on Asians and pull me up in maths! HEY! I did the same for you bastards in English!" LOLOLOLOLOLOL ahhh stereotypes - the root of all comedy.
ahh sank q mate!. i try my best in pull my mark ok?

<<White Ghost>>

Professional Gigolo
HSC
White Ghost- is that meant to have racial connontations?

hehehehe . . . yeh. It's what the Asians know me as. Bark Gwai losely in Canto . . . lol. It's on the back of my yr 12 jersey so feel free to single me out . . as if i don't get it enough in school anyway lol

beccajay

Sweet SensaTioNs

sweetsensations said:
shut the fuck up! just cos u did so brilliantly theres no need to rub it in everyones face you stuck up snob!!!

its nice 2 know that u take pleasure in everyone else doing badly.... wot a fuckin bitch!

In the real world the people that didnt get 121/120 will beat u cos ur head is shoved so far up ur arse!!!

btw.... if ur so friggin great at maths wtf werent u sitting the 4unit paper 2day smartarse?!?!

too great... i totally agree... and so do the newspapers... "difficulty of maths just doesn't add up" go and get stuffed you boasting morons, have some compassion

zahid

Sheikh Mujib-ur-Rahman
HSC
Husayn said:
The path of arrogance can only lead to destruction.....
I agree. Buts thats only because i did shit :) :) :) ...well kind of shit anyway.

Princesca

HSC
<<White Ghost>> said:

the world needs more people like you ^_^*

HSC
When you get your marks back and find out you put the answers in the wrong booklet or interpreted the question wrongly or some retarded thing like that, all I can say is: "Karma"

or if you fail in any other subject that you boasted in, "karma"

OR just failed your entire hsc's

OR get run over by a massive truck (now that's funny lol, but shan't laugh at your misfortune), "karma"

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
What if we totally kickass and get 100%? Or the marker gave us bonus marks by accident and we end up with 110%? Now that's the kind of karma I like^^

HSC
seremify007 said:
What if we totally kickass and get 100%? Or the marker gave us bonus marks by accident and we end up with 110%? Now that's the kind of karma I like^^
Wishful thinking

illusions

HSC
N/A
I agree with you: I do not believe that there was anything in there that was actually "hard". It was just too damn time-consuming.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)