HSC
yehh ;_;

just shocking >_<;;;

hardest it could get, i agree

*very pissed*

pikto

owns your mother
HSC
oh hell yes, that was the hardest paper i've seen, ive done everything from 1986 - 2004, and that paper was hell. i couldnt remember how to do 1 (b)

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
fucking question 8. im so annoyed. i hated it. IT WAS SO HARD!!!!!!!

Pixydust*

gosh yeah - that SUCKED ASS!!!! i swear i made the most stupid mistakes - like the BOS wasnt screwing me around enough. 2004 was so much easier!! hopefully the marks will be like magiked up or something and everyone walks away with a band 5 :D

gosh

the test was considerably harder than i expected especially the last few questions. i know i failed question 10 and maybe barely passed question 9. all the rest was fairly good though. maths has totally destroyed my self esteem

Sarah_Lou

hsc ova
HSC
omg! that was sooo hard. i have done the 2001 2001 2003 & 2004 papers, and this was BY FAR the hardest 2U maths exam they have ever set
and all of the 'show thats' in the later questions, what the hell was with that!

jebba_d

it was pretty challenging. taking a look back at my paper i think q1-6 werent too bad, mayb lost 1 or 2marks. q7 on wards wewre harsh tho. q 8 wasnt realllly too bad actually i found. part (c) was pretty easy and part a was tricky. u had to be writing down everything u did from the start of the question and then u'd see that there was simple things to sub in. a bitch of an exam tho i agree with everyone

kyu_chan

the REAL nightmare begins
HSC
andwz said:
8 9 10
3u questions?
seemed so >_<!!!!!!!!!! If so, it isn't fair!! it's a 2U test for godsake, not supposed to be hard ><!

And Haflbaked: Don't let it get to you, you'll be fine ^^

jayson

HSC
yeh fark....fkin died man...wtf was q10 b?....

id be lucki to get 80%.....fkin gay

word.

HSC
question 8 was all pretty basic 2unit
question 9a was basic, b was decent
and yes q10 was difficult

Srixon

HSC
Hardest fire lighter i have ever done but hey the people marking will be warm and wont have trouble starting the fire
what any of yous put for the very last part of question 10

pearso15

pearso
HSC
that whole f****n test was hard i looked at all the past papers and there nothing compared to this load of rubbish i hated that test so badly

lankyone

Haha

yeh that exam was pritty hard. ... qu8 was fine, 9 was good untill the loan repayment one .. im yet to learn how to do them .. :p but oh well, and then qu10 was fine .. except the last 2 sections of each part a and b. oh and who else didnt know how to factorise x3 - 27 ... well that f%*d me up.. but all in all, i think everyone did badly so it should be alrite.

HSC
pikto said:
oh hell yes, that was the hardest paper i've seen, ive done everything from 1986 - 2004, and that paper was hell. i couldnt remember how to do 1 (b)

me too....:(

Bad Student Boy

HSC
Okay guys stop finger painting and sit with your legs crossed in front of the teacher I will give you the 911 on this.

It was a rather damp morning this morning. Cold. I didn't want to sit this exam, but I had to. Anyway... to cut a long story short I got dressed and took my tricycle along the freeway to my small sized country school.

Mrs McMillan, ever the headmistress informed me that I would need to remove the viking costume I had dressed myself in. Unhappily I retired to the traditional school uniform made of flax & bamboo. In the final minutes before the exams I recited my times tables. Can't get enough of them BABY!

Anyway we got the papers. A few paper planes and a new exam paper later I was on my way. Reading through the exam I realised two things very quickly. I really am a sexy beast when wearing a viking costume and secondly, my year 9 woodwork course will not assist me with this exam.

WHAT MANNER OF EVIL IS THIS!

I don't want to sound like Alf off Home and Away but Flamin' Stuth Coleen this exam was hard. Then I sat down and thought about the advice my wise cousin had given me. Known in the brains of the family, Geoffery, scored a family high * in last years HSC exam. His words of advice rung through my ears like a mobile telephone "The Maths exam is just the same as the English exam".

So then it hit me journeys!

Sure the examinor will wonder what on earth my trip down to the shops to get milk has to do with prime numbers in an algerbraic formula. But dammit it was the best exam I have ever written. Seriously.

Anyway I must go, now that my father has kicked me out of the house for shaming the family I am limited to 15 minutes at the local internet cafe.

Toodles.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)