3210 UCAT (98th percentile) / UCAT Tutoring and Interview Preparation / Psychometric Testing (1 Viewer)

icycledough

HSC
Hi everyone, my name is Adhirath Senthil. Having graduated in 2020 and completing my first year of Actuarial Studies and Commerce at UNSW, I am going to be commencing a Doctor of Medicine program this year at Bond University, in September.

With the UCAT testing approaching soon in a few months, it is imperative that all students can knuckle down on their preparation techniques to maximise their performance in this exam. With trials happening simultaneously alongside the UCAT, I can understand just how difficult and over-whelming it can be to balance the two, as both these components are crucial towards ultimately getting accepted into a medical program. Sitting it for the first time in 2020, I scored 2920 (90th percentile), which wasn't a strong enough score to be admitted into medicine. However, last year, I was able to hone down on my specific techniques and prepare with a plan, allowing me to significantly improve my UCAT score and land me several interviews. My UCAT preparation services will be personally tailored for each and every individual student, where we spend lessons improving relatively weaker sections through repetition and efficient practice.

Having passed the first barrier towards medicine acceptance is where the stage of interviews appears, usually around the time of HSC exams. So many times I have heard students saying that preparation isn't needed for interviews and that you need to be yourself, but that couldn't be further from the truth. Having attended several medicine and dentistry interviews across Australia, I cannot stress the importance of interviews, as these can be the make or break of your future dreams as a doctor. In my interview lessons, I will be going through a multitude of different interview questions with students, for e.g personality, ethics, motivation, teamwork, etc. I should stress that my lessons ARE NOT to memorize answers, but to work on the delivery and have a general framework to use when answering questions.

Finally, I can provide psychometric testing (SPECIFIC for students applying to Bond University for medicine). Once again, this is a crucial component which needs to be passed in order to move forward to the interview stage. This is a relatively new admissions process which has only been around for a few years, and one which many students ultimately don't know how to successfully pass.

For UCAT preparation, students will require a Medentry, Medify or any equivalent UCAT package which we can go through together in our lessons. My hourly rate will be $45, which I believe is a lot cheaper than other tailored services available.

Please contact me by privately messaging me on Bored of Studies, sending me an email at adhirath.senthil@gmail.com or messaging me at 0434918432 for interest or any other questions which you would like to be answered. Together, I can work with you to guide you one step closer towards becoming a doctor. I look very much forward to hearing from all of you :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)