3230 UCAT ONLINE LESSONS - 5TH YEAR UNSW MED (1 Viewer)

Medicine2020

HSC
Hi there!

My name's Ben and I'm a 5th year medical student at UNSW.

I scored 3230 in the UCAT (top percentile), 99th percentile UMAT and a 99.90 ATAR.
Last year, I helped over 150 students sit the UCAT exam, many of whom are now studying with me at UNSW!

~~~ONLINE LESSONS~~~
With many schools and classes closing down, I'm now providing online lessons and tutorials through Skype/Google Meets!
Pricing for these online sessions are $60ph but I'm happy to take group sessions if you and your friends are all planning to sit the exam :)
My online course runs for 4-5 sessions depending on your ability and we go through techniques and tips for each section of the UCAT with practice questions for you to get these locked in!

I have 4 years of UCAT/UMAT and interview training experience, helping and advising many students on how to successfully gain a place in medicine at UNSW, WSU, JMP and University of Sydney.

With this time of the year rolling around again, I'm taking on students to finetune their interview skills and application process throughout the HSC year to give you the best chance of getting into your dream course!

Tutoring in Beecroft or UNSW or online

Feel free to reach out on 0411951487 by text.

Last edited:

Medicine2020

HSC
Congratulations to all who received a UWS interview! Time to fine tune those applications and polish your skills to make sure you land a place in medicine!

Medicine2020

HSC
JMP, UWS, Adelaide medicine and dentistry offers are now out! Reach out to make sure you maximise your chances of acing that interview!
I've helped numerous students achieve offers in all of these schools. Sessions involve planning and structuring your responses to real past questions and developing approaches to tackling hard scenario stems.

Medicine2020

HSC
Good luck to all those who are sitting interviews over the next few weeks! Positions for HSC tuition next year are open too! Happy to see students at UNSW library or city area! Feel free to reach out

Medicine2020

HSC
Tutoring for 2020 now open! Lessons available at UNSW or State library or in the Beecroft/Epping/Eastwood area! Text me on 0411951487 for more details!

Medicine2020

HSC
Congratulations to all receiving HSC results and ATARs today! A few spots remaining for UNSW interview students and HSC tutoring in 2020! Get in touch :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)