3rd time approval (1 Viewer)

*hopeful*

HSC
Does anyone know when this form is due by for the stupid EFS division ?? I cant seem to find anything on their stupid site :mad:

Skittled

What did the crab do?
HSC
For third time enrolment? If so, it's called "third time enrolment", which might be why you can't find anything. That abbreviates to "3TE". For EFS, as you may be aware, it's done all in-house. Call (don't email, call) the department and they'll put you onto the person... forgot her name, but this time last semester it was a british/irish/similar lady. ...And, as per all approval/waiver things, any time prior to you enrolling (or attempting to enrol) in the unit is fine.

If all else fails, email eStudent support and they'll tell you more (Though if you're unlucky I might be on the other end of the email and copy and paste the above back to you ;)).

*hopeful*

HSC
thanks skittled

i actually called before i saw your reply, spoke to an absolute random in efs dept who adv its due after this semesters results are out, he said there was no submit by date but that i had to do it straight away ??

anyway i emailed another random to just get it in writing and she sent back a similar respone in slightly broken english, im not too trusting with their responses so will try to get in touch with this british/irish lady lol

*hopeful*

HSC
i think its just one of the 4 criteria - anyway i will try enrolling as normal

clairegirl its for an ugly 300lvl accg :(

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
*hopeful* said:
i think its just one of the 4 criteria - anyway i will try enrolling as normal

clairegirl its for an ugly 300lvl accg :(
damn I hope its not 310, I'm doing that this afternoon. By definition, it is ugly :S

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
Luke! said:
ACCG310... that unit is like all my ex-girlfriends rolled into one massive bitch.
Pretty accurate description there...:p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)