4 u english (1 Viewer)

icemouse

i can't believe how lucky you guys are!!!
I wanted to change my 4 U concept in MARCH and the teacher wouldn't let me........ she said i'd already been assessed on my proposal and I couldn't change it......
so instead, i've only half written the most BORING PLAY KNOWN TO MAN about absolutely nothing!!!!!!
you guys are lucky.....at least you were given the opportunity to change your idea.
anyone else doing a script/play for 4 u write to me...it'd be great to compare/swap scripts so i can somehow gather opinions......

dissonance

I reckon if you changed your idea to the topic you just said you'd get really good marks.

call it "THE MOST BORING PLAY KNOWN TO MAN".

write it in an absurdist post-modern style and have be all about "Nothing".

They love wierd crap.

Your teachers should be doing that to you though. The whole point of the course is that your piece develops and changes throughout the course of the year and. Evidence of lots of thinking and changes in your logbook Id think would the best way to illustrate that to your markers.

johnson

a lack of colour
HSC
Originally posted by dissonance

Your teachers should be doing that to you though. The whole point of the course is that your piece develops and changes throughout the course of the year and. Evidence of lots of thinking and changes in your logbook Id think would the best way to illustrate that to your markers.

you mean 'should not be doing that to you' didn't you?
i agree, i have changed my idea literally 7 or 8 times and have had no real problems with teachers. the proposal was done almost 9 months ago, often the night before its due and the teacher sholdn't make u stick to it and treat it like your bible. your concept SHOULD be developing and changing constanntly..

that idea dissonance, about the most boring play in the world, is a really interesting concept! except of course you'd have to make it SUBTLY really really non-boring, and have all these second layers and stuff!

you're a smart boy/girl/whatever :p

dissonance

Thanks johnson...hmmm, yeah too bad I thought of it about 7-9 months too late.

...but I think 4-unit markers would love that if someone was able to do it justice....ie. make it "not" boring!

A guy at my school got 50/50 last year and I was talking to him about it and he just said;

"Do something wierd". He did a suite of poems that were structured like pieces of music.........go figure what thats gunna be like!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)