$40/hr Tutoring (99.75) - Maths (All levels) (1 Viewer)

pikachu975

Premium Member
HSC
EDIT: For first sem of uni I achieved a 93.5 WAM with a 95 in maths :)

I just completed my HSC in 2017 with an ATAR of 99.75 while having accelerated 2U maths (97/100) and SOR 1 (48/50) in 2016. If you need proof for these accelerated results, PM me!

My 2017 marks:
English Advanced - 91
Biology - 96
Physics - 95
Maths Extension 1 - 99
Maths Extension 2 - 97

I am ranked 1st in Biology, Physics, Maths Ext 1 and Maths Ext 2 in my grade as well as being ranked first in my class and 3rd in the cohort in accelerated 2U maths in Parramatta Marist High School.

Throughout the HSC year I have helped a countless number of my peers with any questions they had which helped them greatly. Also, just having completed the HSC, I am very familiar with the content for each of my subjects and have very useful exam techniques and tips for each one as well as advice in areas such as motivation and stress.

Part of what I am offering is email or text support 7 days a week, meaning you can ask questions you're struggling with and I will help you.

I am charging a price of $40/hour, with the first 30 minutes of the first lesson free. Thanks for reading!

Last edited:

30june2016

HSC
Uni Grad
Re: $30/hr Tutoring - Biology, 2U, 3U and 4U Maths

Hello everyone,

I promise this is not biased but really,

10/10 I recommend going to this guy for maths!!!

For private reasons I wasn't able to go to school for a whole term :( so I missed out on the whole Binomial Theorem/Perms and Combs (topics that are pretty hard to self learn)

This guy literally taught me those two topics in the span of like, 3 hours, the day before my maths extension 1 HSC exam. (I DON'T RECOMMEND LEAVING LEARNING TO THE LAST MINUTE BUT HEY, this just shows how helpful pikachu975 is!! He managed to teach me even though he had the same exam next day //bc he is organised and was more prepared than I'll ever be for anything except maybe english)

Saved me, because I remembered the small tricks he taught me and GUESS WHAT??? I wouldn't have been able to do that binomial q in the exam if it weren't for him :(

but yeah give him a shot guys,first 30 mins free, nothing to lose - you never know until you try!

[no this is not biased, I am a very genuine person, and if you saw my signature, hey, pm me if you wanna join his fanclub too!!!]

Last edited:

jazz519

HSC
Uni Grad

Pikachu was in the year below me at Marist, and I did 2 unit maths with him in 2016. He is a great student with a high aptitude in maths and science as seen in his results, and also he is very dedicated to his learning and I'm sure he will be able to transfer his skills to you since he just finished the HSC so has all the exam experience fresh in his mind. As you can see he is also a moderator on this site which is a further testament to his willingness to help people with their problems with content understanding. If you are looking for a motivated, diligent and helpful tutor who has a very good chance of being the DUX of our school for 2017 (I'm rooting for him) choose Pikachu :)

supR

Trials are the best
HSC
Uni Grad

Expected 99.95* - Thought I’d correct you ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

highshill

HSC

I would definitely 10/10 recommend pikachu975 as a tutor to anyone, he always helps me out on my posted thread and the responses he gives are excellent and very helpful.

Neil_

HSC

I wish Anthony finished a year before me because I would have taken this opportunity in a heartbeat!

Throughout the year, I struggled with many concepts and I'd resort to messaging Anthony, he'd respond almost instantly; at times I'd message him at 2 AM, and he'd respond, always making sure I understood the concept with clear and articulate explanations.

He deserves to be DUX of our school, which he will be I'm certain. 10/10 bloke.

Good luck with sales!

Last edited:

Drongoski

HSC
N/A

pikachu - that is a fantastic debut for a maths tutor. With so many people endorsing you. Congratulations.

captainhelium

water enthusiast
HSC

To be honest, I don't know pikachu975 personally but just from my experience from BoS I can definitely imagine him to be an excellent tutor. It's already hard enough to explain concepts via text without face-to-face communication but I can see that he is able to guide people to understanding ideas in a simplified way in this website. He seems very charitable too, always willing to give a helping hand in study related material to others.

Hope you do get Dux of your school and get that 99+ of yours haha. Good luck!

Last edited by a moderator:

Frostguard

HSC
Re: $30/hr Tutoring - Biology, Physics, 2U, 3U and 4U Maths

I personally haven't gone to his tutoring lessons but I can tell this guy has huge potential and will most definitely aid you with any problems you have. His contribution to this website specifically in the mathematical and scientific sections has earned him quite the reputation (literally) and I wish I could have tutor me, but I doubt he can help a lost cause like me in Bio LMAO

Y'all better check him out!! I mean who else doesn't wanna be tutored by a god of calamity with a blessed vessel who fell in love with a human cat??? (anime 4 lyf <33333)

pikachu975

Premium Member
HSC

BUMP

Sample of homework set to one of my students - https://prnt.sc/h86vo4

Providing marking for this and feedback on laying out :)

pikachu975

Premium Member
HSC

Bump! In the process of making booklets with all the content and questions for practice.

Green Yoda

Hi Φ
HSC

I would 100% recommend Anthony as a tutor, he has extensive knowledge in all the subjects he is offering to teach and has helped me alot throughout HSC. You will not regret having him as a tutor!

supR

Trials are the best
HSC
Uni Grad

Boi is committed [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jalec1810

HSC

Had my first class with Anthony, today. Absolute legend. He has an amazing style of teaching, and also provides booklets, for each lesson. A true professional. Looking forward to next week.

Cheers man!

pikachu975

Premium Member
HSC

Bump, updated with hsc marks

Mainly accepting students for physics and biology, preferably in groups of 2-3!

Last edited:

pikachu975

Premium Member
HSC
Re: $30/hr Tutoring (99.75) - Biology, Physics, 2U, 3U and 4U Maths

Bump, particularly looking for bio or phys students but still accepting maths

pikachu975

Premium Member
HSC
Re: $30/hr Tutoring (99.75) - Biology, Physics, 2U, 3U and 4U Maths

Bump

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)