7 mark 2007 (1 Viewer)

Saturn WY15

HSC
Analyse how de Brogiles proposal and supporting experimental evidence lead to the move from classical to quantum physics?

Ok so far I know that Brogiles invented the idea of wave- particle duality (wavelength = H/ mv) which contribute to quantum theory as it solved the problem with behavior of light, this also help significant help explain bohr model in why there wAs no loss of energy as the e orbit around energy shells as they were standing waves. This was help ( back by the experiment of Davisson and Germer in which they accelerate e into nickel crystal and found the deflected e to have a interference epattern a property exclusive to only waves)
These two factors help developed the credibility of bohrs model whihc lead to further research and development within quantum theoy. It also contributed to consolidate the Bohr second postulate in the quantized of angular momentum and hence energy shells are fundamental part of quantum theory illustrated by 2piern= nwavelength with circumference being multiple of wavelength.

Anything else to write to get band 6

barbernator

HSC
it looks a wee bit short for a 7 marker tbh. i don't do that option so i cant say whether its good or not sorry

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)