>>>97.85 ATAR: Prelim + HSC BIOLOGY TUTORING $20/hr– 1st lesson FREE! (1 Viewer)

jnney

lemon
HSC
>>>97.85 ATAR: PRELIM + HSC BIOLOGY TUTORING $50/hr HSC!!

Hello!

My name is Jenny Tran, and I graduated from the HSC in 2012. I am currently a student at UNSW (B.Psyc) and have the intention to pursue a masters in clinical psychology. I am an experienced biology tutor who has been teaching since 2012.

I am offering tutoring in HSC biology for students who either wish to accelerate in their studies or need extra help with solidifying concepts outside of class. In addition to the core modules, the options that I teach are genetics and communications. I am also open to tutoring preliminary biology.

My rate is $50/hr, and I am able to conduct lessons at various locations following locations including the inner west, CBD and hills area. Please contact me for other locations.

HSC ACHIEVEMENTS:

-ATAR: 97.85
-Biology HSC Mark 95
-Internal Rank: 1/66
-Internal Exam Marks: Half yearly (100% - 70/70), Yearly (92% - 92/100)
-Medal of Distinction in Biology 2012

My lessons will involve:
-Thorough explanation of concepts, fully aided with diagrams, examples, and analogies tailored to your most receptive modes of learning
-Deconstruction of past paper questions and methods of maximising exam marks
-Short quizzes to solidify and test your learning.
-Detailed dot-point notes
-Consolidation of materials from: Biology in Focus, Heinemann Biology, Success One Biology, Dot Point, Cambridge Checkpoints, and more.

Please feel free to contact me:
M: 0411663616
E: jenny.tran.sfs@gmail.com

I hope your studies are going well!

Kind Regards,
Jenny.

Last edited:

Immortalp00n

HSC
Would definitely recommend Jnney as a tutor.
she is very good at explaining concepts and is always willing to go the extra mile.
and at such cheap rates, GET IN QUICK!!!!!!

madharris

HSC
N/A
From what Ive seen on this site, Jenny has an extensive knowledge of the Bio course and always willing to help others!
She's also really nice and easy to get along with!
I recommend that you strongly consider hiring her as a tutor as you will benefit in many ways!!! :)

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
Bump! jnneys favorite subject! Plus she is good at it and has great communication skills!

Fly fairy fly! Congrats and good luck in the future Jenny!

Aysce

HSC
Bump for an approachable, generous and clearly smart person who will be a great tutor for students in need! Get in before it's too late :)

nightweaver066

HSC
This fairy will espouse her love, passion and knowledge of biology (i'm a victim) and will be a great tutor. :)

Recommended.

HSC
Uni Grad
Oh hey jnney. I'm gonna be here to give a bump for your ad because you're just an awesome person imo :)

She is very approachable, nice and very dedicated to her studies (she didn't even have tutoring herself either, so what more can I say) (Y)

Fizzy_Cyst

HSC
Uni Grad
Three reasons why you should get tutoring from this person:

1. She seems very able in her subject area

2. She seems like she is willing to go the extra mile to help students understand course content

3. Her name reminds me of a scene from Forrest Gump

Do you by any chance know Shanice Ma? She tutored with me for a few weeks, but since I have lost her email, I have been unable to contact her to see how she went. I saw her ATAR, but am wondering what she is doing next year. If you know her personally, could you pls ask her to contact me so I know how she went? :)

thx :)

Last edited:

jnney

lemon
HSC
Three reasons why you should get tutoring from this person:

1. She seems very able in her subject area

2. She seems like she is willing to go the extra mile to help students understand course content

3. Her name reminds me of a scene from Forrest Gump

Do you by any chance know Shanice Ma? She tutored with me for a few weeks, but since I have lost her email, I have been unable to contact her to see how she went. I saw her ATAR, but am wondering what she is doing next year. If you know her personally, could you pls ask her to contact me so I know how she went? :)

thx :)
Why thank you ! :)

Actually, she's a really good friend of mine. She's also a bit of a funky one too :p - Shanice is in France atm, on a rotary exchange program and will be back early next year. She'll be taking B.Comm /B. Arts at Usyd.

Yes, I'll tell her you messaged me :)

Bored_of_HSC

HSC
hai,

I bet she's almost filled up all her tutoring positions but nuff said Jenny is one of the most dedicated, eloquent and approachable people you'd have the pleasure to be tutored by. So don't hesitate to get in!

She has the bored_of_hsc stamp of approval! (though i don't think that counts for much since i just made it up - but it's still nonetheless awesome)

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
Great tutor ! Knows her stuff and has great communication skills :)

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A
A very approachable person who knows her stuff :)

Bumpity bump

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)